A super hard, funky monkey retro swinging jungle simulator! It’s time to monkey around, jumping from tree to tree trying to escape the jungle, where everything is out to get you! From snappy crocodiles to hungry piranhas you’ll never escape the wildlife!
Welcome to the world of Monkey Ropes! Brought to you by the creators of Icy Ropes, Bouncy Bits & Fishy Bits!
Collect coins, open up secret jungly boxes, and unlock a super awesome collection of characters!
- Super Hard!
- 50+ Characters to Unlock
- Lots of enemies and obstacles to dodge and traverse!
- Explore the Jungle, Treetops, Lava Pits, and Mystery Caves!
- Don't pull your buddy over the edge!
- Challenge Mode!
- Supports 13 Languages!
Monkey Ropes is completely free to play. However, some items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.
Monkey Ropes was developed by PlaySide, the developers behind Editors' Choice title "Catch The Ark", Icy Ropes, Lego Batman, Batman v Superman, Spongebob : Sponge on the Run and Bouncy Bits..
Let us know what you would love to see in our next update at : www.playsidestudios.com
Lots of little bugs fixed just for you!
Keep on swinging!
Ratings and Reviews
First of all, I know if your reading this your like, ITS NOT AMAZBALLS! It’s the ads the ruin it! And all that, but simply turning off the WiFi fixes all problems, I understand app creators need money as much as us, and need to make it any way possible. You would do the same. The app itself is amazing, and uses a mix of skills, and tactics to create its baby, AWESOMENESS. If you set aside the whole ads thing, it’s honestly amazing! I know I’m using that word a lot, but aside from anime, it’s my favourite word. The gameplay of the game is exciting, and you need patience quite a lot. It’s an overall fun game and I’ve played it so much. It doesn’t take much to be good at this, only patience, which I’m sure, might’ve hard if your like me, the type who screams when an anime isn’t uploaded at the same time on web toon ( yes I use webtoon ). I am always constantly told to have patience, cause I can’t wait easily for things, but learning it is great. I’m hoping I get patience, and can wait for my anime babies. So, honestly, don’t hate on this app, and don’t let anyone push you down, unless it’s John Cena.
Ok so I downloaded this game about a month ago and ITS SO FUN. I don’t usually give games more than four stars but this one deserves it.
1. I absolutely love the home page setup. It’s so cute and simple
BBB 2. Each round is a different map it’s never repetitive and it has challenge levels which are actually difficult and you unlock special characters
3. Speaking of the characters they’re all super fun and colorful. They have Disney themed ones and characters from some of their other apps. And the best part is they have “pride sheep” which immediately raised my respect for being inclusive and recognizing other peoples differences.
4. As I said each thine you play it’s a different map so to speak. It’s never the same but each time, the further you go it gradually gets harder. This might juts be me but I like how each jump when you get points it’s always a multiply of ten which sits well with me
5. A great feature there is is the leader board where you can see real people, NOT BOTS, and there scores and where you place. You can also add friends to compare you scores within the game.
6. I’ve read some reviews and I personally didn’t get many adds. Of course there are some because that’s how games get revenue but you can play this game off line so just turn it on airplane mode which solves that problem
I genuinely don’t have anything bad to say about this app if you read this far thanks but, really, you should download.
This game is absolutely amazing. It is entertaining, fun, and holds your attention. I spent a while playing the normal mode, and then tried challenge mode. Challenge mode is great when you get bored of the regular mode and want something a little more difficult! The game has exceeded my expectations and after a month of playing I still haven’t gotten bored! If you are worried about the adds, simply turn on airplane mode! Absolutely download this game! It will hold your attention and never bore you at all!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PlaySide Studios PTY LTD
- 185.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © PlaySide Studios PTY LTD 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- First Purchase Package $2.99
- Dragon $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.