Battle with the ultimate monster fighting force to lead them to victory in Monster Legends! Breed, feed, raise and train Legendary monsters and turn them into beasts!
Collect mighty monsters to uncover unique skills and boost your strategy in action packed battles. Build a world for your monsters to live, fill it with habitats and breed new species! Take your monsters on exciting quests and fighting games full of strategy. Only then will you be able to prove yourself a Monster Master!
If you’re all about multiplayer games, you’ll love Team Wars, where you’ll be able to duel other Monster Masters and win magnificent rewards and War Coins you can use to collect the exclusive monsters in the Team Shop.
Join your friends and connect with a Monster Community of over 60 million players. Start building, collecting and battling today! Monster Legends is a beast of an action game!
MONSTER LEGENDS FEATURES
BREED & COLLECT – UNIQUE MONSTERS AWAIT
- Collect over 400 monsters: New monsters are added to the game every week!
- Breed monsters of different elements and rarities to create cool new species!
BATTLE LEGENDARY MONSTERS
- Collect incredible monsters of all types in limited-time events!
- Fight in special events made of wonders and dangers packed with role playing action and unknown monster adversaries.
- Collect treasures and rewards in your quest to glory.
STRATEGY-BASED RPG FIGHTING GAME
- RPG progression to level up your monsters and power them up for the battles ahead.
- Your monsters will become stronger as you rank them up in the Monster Lab and equip them with runes!
- Set your monster teams strategically, combining the attackers, tanks and effect monsters that work best together
- Battle games will require strategy and tactics if you want to rise to the top of the rankings!
- Duel other Monster Masters in the PvP Mode, earn trophies and climb up the leaderboards. The higher you are at the end of the season, the better your rewards!
- Fight in the Multiplayer Mode each season for trophies, rewards, and a chance to reach the Legendary Leagues and become the Legendary Leader!
- The monsters in your Defense Team will need to be strong to protect your trophies from being stolen by other Monster Masters.
- Team Wars are the ultimate Multiplayer Games: Join or start a team, build a strategy with other players and obtain exclusive monsters from the Team Shop!
- Team up with your friends, fight and measure your battle strategy and strength against other players.
BUILD A MONSTER PARADISE!
- Build a Monster Paradise and fill it with everything you need: A Breeding Mountain, Habitats, Temples, and more!
- Unlock special spots in the islands, like the Library, the Temples of the Guardians, and the Monster Lab!
Are you brave and skillful enough to fight for your chance to become the #1 Monster Master in the world? Find out with Monster Legends, the action RPG that will put you in charge of a monster empire!
Download today and start training your monsters!
Check Monster Legends out on:
Other great titles by Social Point: Dragon City, World Chef and Dragon Land. Check them out!
Monster Legends is FREE to download and FREE to play. However, you can purchase in-app items with real money. If you wish to disable this feature, please turn off the in-app purchases in your phone or tablet’s Settings.
If you love your monsters, make them smile. Drop us a nice review here!
We are always working to make the game better for you, so this version also includes bug fixes and technical improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I think this game if really fun because you get to experience so many new monsters and worlds I already have two worlds and sooo many monsters. Your point in this game is to fight against other monsters and try to win. You also earn apples and with apples you can upgrade your monster so your monster will know better skills and then you can win more rewards. I already won a couple of fights and got apples so I upgraded my monster and he is level 10 now he can win sooo many wars and get more stuff. You also need buy places to put your monster in it. So if your monster is a monster that has powers of fire, you need to put your monster in a fire place. If you get new worlds you have more space to put your places in and have more monsters. You can also decorate your world with stuff. Like I put cute mushrooms around my world. You need to buy the monsters. And after you buy your monster you put your monster egg in a place until it hatches. And then after it hatches you can buy a new egg to hatch. The hatching takes about a few hours so if you don’t want to wait for that so you can do speed up which costs diamonds. But diamonds cost real money so I would just rather wait for it. You can also buy a breeding place. You need to pick two of your monsters and breed them together to get another monster. The breeding also takes about a few hours but the good thing is that it does not cost money. That’s all the fun I can tell you about this game!
Hope you enjoy playing Monsters!
Amazing game but..
I remember when I used to play this game it felt like it was always pay to win but now I think that issue improved a whole lot know. Although I’m here because I want to complain about the latest monsters being added to the game. The new monsters are very good and well rounded but I think they are getting too overpowered. First off, almost every legendary now carries the hardened which I remember was a trait for only monsters that fit it, now it seems like you just throw the hardened trait to every monster now. It even got to the point where monsters start getting the tough trait which was originally only for the war generals. My other complaint is a regular obtainable monster in the game should not outclass a vip monster. An example of this is our newly released monster stake. Stake admittedly is a very powerful monster which I can see usage in competitive. But I don’t see a reason why it should outclass the vip monster for water. When comparing stake and hydrok the forgotten, stake clearly is better in terms of attack, life, speed, and even skills. So I guess where I am trying to go with this is to reduce the amount of monsters with the hardened trait, don’t give the tough trait unless it fits the the monster, and for sure, improve all the vip monsters to make them stand out from the regular legendaries. If you can do that, this game will be completely perfect for me. Thanks for your time.
Fun, entertaining, easily accessible, and not pay-to-win (for the most part); these are qualities that I look for in a game and this game meets all these standards, especially with the most recent updates. The team wars are fun and create a sense of community among the players that I haven’t seen in any games I’ve ever played (although, I’m sure there are other games that have that kind of thing). The monster designs are really creative and the skills are fun to play around with. The multiplayer mode is fun and incentivizing with the relatively new league system with matchmaking being fair most of the time. I also really appreciate the monster dungeons, as they give us a chance to get monsters that can breed legendaries. The only slight inconvenience I have with it is that the monster dungeons don’t last as long as I would like (instead of 48 hours maybe 60 or 72 hours, but that’s just my opinion). I also appreciate how (relatively) easy it is to get gems, though I do think that some items are a bit overpriced, the monsters in particular (but I guess that’s where they get the money, so it’s not that big of a deal)
Overall, this game is awesome and I’m glad I downloaded it and I recommend it to anyone who has a phone and a bit of spare time during the day ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ :)
- Social Point
- 171.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 socialpoint
- In-App Purchases
- Couple of Gems $1.99
- Some Gems $4.99
- Handful of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.