Introducing Moodle Desktop - the solution to accessing your Moodle courses on Windows desktop and surface tablets.
With Moodle Desktop, you can enjoy the following popular features and functionalities that make online learning of any kind collaborative:
• Easily access course content: View course activities and download materials for offline use.
• Connect with course participants: Quickly find and contact other people in your courses.
• Engage in course activities: Attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - both on and off-line.
• Submit assignments: Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device.
• Check upcoming deadlines: View activities due, sorting by dates or by courses.
• Keep up to date: Receive instant notifications of private messages, forum posts, calendar events and assignment submissions.
• Track your progress: View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans.
Moodle Desktop is brought to you by the people behind Moodle - the world’s open source learning platform.
- Security fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app itself works great! I’m glad that it is available as an app and not having to log in online everytime to use it. The only problem (which is why I rate it 3 stars) is the UI. It is an exact replica of the mobile app which doesn’t look the best on the iPhone too. The desktop version isn’t design for a computer but for an iPad/iPhone. Please update the app for the desktop and it will be great!
Can’t log in
I was having the same problem with the iPhone app but it got fixed for that app, now thw problem remains for the mac app. I type in the university website and try to log in to my account but it says that I've got the wrong username/password, even though when I test it on the browser amd the iphone app it logs me in just fine. It's inconvenient having to log in all the time when I'm on my laptop so it’d be nice if this was fixed. Also, it would be good if the app allowd to sign in with the auto-fill feature or allowed to paste.
Stuck on the login Page
This app is great when it works but it does lack the UI of a true desktop app. I use it on both my iphone and iPad and it looks the same across all fo the iDevices. The problem I have with app now is that it does not work with the DUO-dual authentication that my university recently implimented. The app gets stuck on the DUO screen and I do not get a push notification on my phone to grant access. Please fix this issue.
- Moodle Pty Ltd
- 62.7 MB
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Moodle Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.