GPS Diary, tracks your daily routes.
·Auto distinguishes and records your walking, running, cycling, driving and etc.
·Shows you Timeline + Route Map + Statistics, to display and summarize your exercise, outdoors and trips.
·Generates your data as pictures and 3d videos to share on social media.
·Exports data: exports .gpx and .csv files.
Must-Have for Health&Fitness, Work&Business, Travel&Outdoors!
If you focus on Health&Fitness:
Move X tracks and maps your outdoor exercises.
- You don’t need to turn on/off the app to track you. Move X auto tracks all your activities with no burden.
- Move X auto distinguish your walking, running and cycling. In addition, you could choose skiing, swimming, riding horse, boating or other various activities by hands.
- From the statistics of a single activity, to the weekly and monthly reports, all your outdoor exercise are fully recorded.
- You could generate a route map or a 3d video to share, which brings achievements!
If you need to keep records of your Work&Business:
Move X shows you a full list of your location diary and time table.
- Move X registers places you have been to, and how long you stayed, no matter you were visiting clients or going on business trips.
- Move X records your working hours and provide you commuting reports showing how long you worked for the week or the month.
- It makes reimbursement and billing easier because you could export .csv file of your trips.
If you love Travelling:
Move X draws a map of your travelling career.
- Move X auto tracks your footprints and light up the cities you have been to around the world.
- You can import your past footprints from Photo Library, to make a entire map even if you are a new user.
- Your routes could tell a story by sharing it as a 3d video and socail media.
- You could export .gpx files to Google Map or other tools.
Move X gets your location information on the background. This will affect battery usage. We suggest you to charge your iPhone at least once everyday, to keep your iPhone in optimal operation. Move X will not affect your normal use.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION:
Move X reads and shows you the following data from the Health app (HealthKit):
- Walking + Running Distance
Any suggestion or report from you are valuable for us to make Move X a better app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good start to a Moves replacement
I am thankful for a good start to a Moves replacement. I was able to do the import just before Moves shut down. However, lots of basic things needed. The option for imperial unites (miles). A way to back up your database. Moves was famous for corrupting its database, but they had an effective was to restore it. They either need their own server backup, or a backup to iCloud. The ability to edit your locations, change mode of transportation etc. Lastly, battery life seems pretty terrible. It has been sucking up a LOT of batter life. Granted, Moves was pretty bad for that originally, but they fixed that a good time ago. The UI is pretty well nailed, it really does look like the old Moves. Let’s hope it keeps getting better.
Needs more track editing abilities
Of the apps I’ve tried that do similar things, this one seems to track my location the most accurately, and display this data very nicely with the ability to share photos and videos too. I see the update today supports export of gpx and csv data, but it needs to support importing those data types as well...
Also, the reason I came here today to write this review is that I am suggesting to implement more track editing abilities. Sometime last night the gps tracking bounced my position somewhere in the middle of nowhere [though my device had never moved] and likewise created an hours long track to some “unknown place” and back again in the morning. I was able to delete the erroneous [car] track, but now I am stuck with a 7+ hours stay at this unknown location and I cannot delete the place point. If I am going to pay for the subscription, I really want to be able to have a concise and complete record of my movement data which is going to involve more abilities to edit my tracks—maybe even draw them on the map if the gps tracking fails again?
Overall, I think this is the best app of its kind currently on the App Store. Good job!
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your rating! May I ask you to use Email Us in Settings to send us an email and send us some screenshot of the issue you met? So we will be able to check what happened and try to fix it. Thank you!
Changes to subscription model without any forewarning
Since losing the original Movies app, I have tried many apps and this comes the closest in tracking your daily activity. I feel this is the best app out there but the fact that without giving any forewarning switching to a subscription model is in bad taste. Since upgrading 2 days ago, it has tracked absolutely nothing. So in short, no warnings of the upcoming changes and then on top of that it locks you out, stops tracking and doesn’t even notify you of the stoppage.
I wish I could give it zero stars for the shady practice.
To Developer: Thank you for your response. I have no issues with you charging for the app. My issue is with you not giving your users, who have helped you get the app where it is, a chance to decide if they want to pay or not. You did not give any warnings that this was coming up in the new release. What you did was blindsiding your users and alienating them.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support all the time. We sincerely hope to get your understanding that it is not a small cost for servers to store and generate data. We are always trying to provide you better service.
- Jianhua Jiao
- 220.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Cloud Sport
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Yearly Subscription $27.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.