Emulsio 3 › Video Stabilizer 4+
Turn shaky 4K into cinematic
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
** Macworld Conference ‘Best of Show’ winner **
Want to make your videos smoother and more professional? Emulsio is a video editing application that automatically removes camera shake, and lets you make cinematic motion just like professional movie editors. Emulsio lets you use advanced stabilization techniques, adjust the stabilizer strength, preview the result within the app, and even view a before/after video comparison. You can also trim or cut any part of the video. Emulsio is a must-have for all movie makers!
Emulsio is available as an extension of the built-in Photos app. You can stabilize videos, and use all Emulsio’s features without leaving the Photos app. Besides, you can either save the changes right in the input video, or export a new stabilized video which will be saved next to the input video in the Photos app.
Emulsio can be tried out for free and the watermark can be removed through an in-app purchase.
• Import any video from the iPhone/iPad album or any other compatible application.
• Choose the stabilization strength necessary to efficiently remove distracting camera vibrations.
• Compensate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion, as well as rolling shutter distortion. Besides, Emulsio can handle black borders by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength.
• Assess stabilizer effect and settings by playing both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously.
• Remove any part of the video. This is a non-destructive process, you can always change your mind until final export.
• Export the stabilized video to any compatible application (Mail, Messages, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iMovie,…).
• Fully exposed video encoder: format (mov, mp4, m4a), codec (H.264, HEVC), quality/bitrate, resolution to customize output (smaller size or better quality).
• Photos extension + Export action extensions (from any app): Stabilize, Transcode.
• Very fast video processing on your iPhone or iPad. No Internet connection required.
• Support for high-speed videos (up to 240 FPS) which preserve their frame rate after export.
• Modern iOS features: import and export of HEVC (compatible devices only), Drag & Drop, Peek & Pop, modern iOS 14 video access (browsing & searching).
• Pro Pack 3 or Pro Plan: better accuracy for 4K videos, improved correction of rolling shutter distortion including third party sensor calibration, and removal of the watermark.
You can unlock all features either through Pro Pack 3, a one-time purchase, or through Pro Plan, an affordable subscription. Pro Pack upgrade pricing is also available if you own a previous version.
HELP & FEEDBACK
Visit creaceed.com/emulsio for more information. Send your questions and feedback to email@example.com
• Fixes an incorrect cropping issue when the input video originates from other software (like Filmic) or when unusual encoding settings are used.
Ratings and Reviews
Not good for wakesurfers
Most of what I film is wakesurfing or paddleboarding. The constant movement of the rider, board, and wave makes it impossible for the app to find a horizon I think. I don't think I can really blame the app for that though. The software can only do so much when it doesn't have a fixed reference point.
The wakesurf clip I tried on the app had a jittery vibration to it after applying any level of stabilization. I decided to try it out with a video while walking where it can pick out a non moving point like a selfie or the horizon. It worked much. Street in this situation.
The controls on this app are very intuitive, and it has many really good options for basic editing on a mobile device. I will keep using it to see if I can find a way to get it to start liking my surf films. At a minimum it helped on other videos, so I'd recommend at least trying it. It's free to try. As others have stated it will watermark the video unless you buy the in app "pro" version for less than a Starbucks drink.
Powerful tool with notable weak points
I wanted to use this app to stabilize my concert videos. From playing around with it, I can tell under different circumstances this app would be amazing, but I think it struggles to find a steady reference point due to the flashing stage lights in the videos I want to stabilize. This is frustrating for a couple reasons:
1. When the lighting is consistent, to tool works beautifully; HOWEVER, there is no point in using it at all if even a 0.5 second chunk of the video gets thrashed around due to flashing lights. You can’t turn the stabilizer on/off at certain timestamps, and there’s no functionality to splice together videos, so it’s really an all-or-nothing issue, and I haven’t found a single video that actually needs stabilizing where it hasn’t had even a moment of that jittery thrashing.
2. There is no manual functionality. I thought the compass button may allow tweaks to individual frames in the case of these jittery moments, but from what I can see it just tells you what the automated stabilizing changed about the frame. I recognize that manually stabilizing would be much more time-consuming and difficult, but having the option—especially for videos where only a couple seconds of tweaking would be necessary—would greatly improve the usability of this app.
I think this app is great and definitely has its uses, but for myself, these issues make it nearly useless.
Great app on my iPhone not so much on my iPad.
I tried this app for mobile video editing but it can do so much more for videos shot in other cameras. I like it a lot and as long as I remember to keep some room while shooting for possible cropping with the stabilization I’m fine with it. My biggest problem would be that I can’t export the video when I process it in the iPad, the app does everything except that, such a pity. My iPad is a mini 3, is it possible that it might not work for this model?
In general, very happy to add this tool to my list.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for the kind words about Emulsio. They're really appreciated.
As for the issue you are mentioning, could you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you out? That'd be much appreciated. /TC
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Creaceed SRL
- 26 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Creaceed SRL
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack 3 $15.99
- Pro Plan (Monthly) $0.99
- Pro Plan (Yearly) $5.99
- Pro Pack 3.0 (Migration) $7.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.