MoviePro - the most powerful video recording & film making app with innumerable options. Unlock the true potential of iOS camera along with companion MoviePro Remote app.
• FEATURES •
- Record Video/Timelapse,
- Capture stills while recording,
- Record while playing background music,
- MultiCam recording**
- HDR recording on iPhone 12 series
• Zoom Speed Control
• Upto 20x zoom with Triple Lens on iPhone 11/12 Pro
• Single reticle mode
• Dual reticle mode for separate focus & exposure adjustment
• Manual Focus/Exposure with dual circular sliders (ISO, Shutter Speed, Auto exposure bias, lens position)
• Focus Pull (configurable A & B focus values)
• Configurable Exposure points
• Ramp with selectable speed to A or B
- MultiCam Recording**:
• Select any two cameras on device, such as Front and Back, or Tele & Ultra-wide
• Select recording format (PIP, Split Screen, or Separate files)
• CamSwitch format to switch cameras on the fly while recording with no delay
• Manual Focus/Exposure/WB controls in MultiCam preset
- Quick Presets for Recording:
• Choose from a host of video resolutions(4K to 320x180) and aspect ratios (16:9, 4:3, 3:2, 1:1, 17:9, 21:9, 2:1, 2.35:1, 2.39:1, 2:40:1, 2:75:1, 2.55:1, 2.25:1, 2.20:1, 1.896:1, 1.85:1, 1.81:1)
• Choose frame rate (240 fps to 1 fps)
• Choose Video Bitrate and Compression (from 400% to 25% of native camera app)
• Preferred Video Encoder - HEVC or H.264
• Dolby Vision HDR On/Off
• Selectable Audio compression
• Uncompress Audio or Silent Audio Options
• Video Stabilisation modes - OFF, Standard, or Cinematic
• Battery saver recording mode for low energy consumption and high FPS accuracy
• Add, delete, modify, rename presets
• Quick selection of preset
- White Balance Controls:
• Auto White Balance
• Lock White Balance
• Adjust Color Temperature/Tint
• White balance presets
• Lock White balance by pointing camera to white object
• External microphone support
• Bluetooth microphone option
• Supports AirPods
• Select Builtin microphone
• Mic volume control(External mics only)
• Live Audio monitoring through headphones
• Stereo recording(iPhoneXR/XS or later)
• Audio meters
- Statistics and Assistants:
• Scopes & Monitors (Histogram, Waveform, Vectorscope)
• Focus peaking, Zebras, False Colors, Clipping
- Video Export Options
• Record directly in Camera Roll,
• Export to Camera Roll, YouTube, Dropbox
• Files App support
• iTunes File Sharing
- Inbuilt Video Editor
• Trim, rotate, SlowMo
• Set Aspect ratio, resolution, compression, codec (HEVC/H.264)
•.Adjust Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Vibrance, Color Balance, Shadows
- Camera UI Settings
• Lock interface orientation
• Hide all controls with/without reticles
• Composition Guides - Thirds guide & Symmetry guides option
• Countdown timer
• Gimbals (Osmo Mobile incl Osmo 3/4, Zhiyun,etc.)
• Moondog Labs Anamorphic lens
• 35 mm Image flip setting,
- Other Features
• Choose record duration
• Location tag, Copyright info in Video Metadata,
• Switch Cameras while recording,
- Remote control
• Control all features MoviePro camera from another iOS device
• Modify camera settings, trigger recording from remote
• Contact Us •
@movieproapp on Twitter
** MultiCam requires iPhone XS/XR, iPad Pro(3rd generation), or later
** Capabilities and features depend on device
- Bug fix for crash on iPhone 12 devices when using HDR mode
- Other bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use app to make quality videos. Needs more sharing options.
I was having problems with the built in camera app and another free app using an external microphone and washed out faces due to lighting.
I purchased this app because it has an audio meter you can turn on to get visual confirmation your audio is working. After using the app it was great to discover it also gives you confirmation when you connect an external mic and allows you to adjust the input level. This was a great help! This along with the ability to adjust ISO and Shutter allows for superior video over the built in app and the free app I was using.
I would rate this 5 stars if it had integration with Apple’s files app and allowed you to move the files to other apps on your device.
". . . you have made MoviePro the champion of iOS video apps."
I have experimented with a number of iOS video recording/remote control app packages. Marketing promises notwithstanding, the only one that I have found to be reliable under "field" conditions has been the MoviePro/MoviePro Remote set of apps.
As has been true with each software PAC kàge that I attempted to use, there were start up problems that needed tech support help. In MoviePro's case, it wasthe transfer of the recorded footage from my iOS device to my Mac.
Unique to MoviePro was the rapidity and effectiveness of their response. As I told them, "Your file sharing traction made the transfer easy. With this rescue off my video data, you have made MoviePro the champion of iOS video apps for me. For the first time, yesterday, I was able to operate a three camcorder recording of an important event from a chair with a side-tray, rather than standing for two hours (at 81, that matters!), and I felt that I was finally in control of everything that I needed to control. Accessing the video file add the experience perfect. Well done, and thank you for hand-holding me through the necessary problem solving."
Important Features are Always Buggy
I've been using this off and on for last month or so. Basically as soon as I got my iPhone 8+ I wanted a way to record audio using Bluetooth headphones without a separate track and this was it. Just remember to turn down the volume when in the app so you don't hear your voice. Layout is good but a little bit of a learning curve although videos are available. It allows you to have presets and more control overall with a clean see through design.
Problem is the AF, AE, and AWB glitch out a lot causing them to get stuck in the auto modes even if you attempt to refocus them. Fix action for me is to click out of the feature then click back in. I contacted the app maker and we attempted to troubleshoot but he admitted he did not have the iPhone 8+ at the time so figuring out the issue would be difficult. Built-in iPhone camera app works properly but I do like the features of Moviepro if it was reliable. Tried to record a video today only to realize the app froze 55sec in.
App is nice but when all the important features are constantly buggy then what's the point...
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.