Run your service business better with the all-in-one service app. Manage your calls from first contact to invoicing to client history with mpengo Service Call.
Ideal if you’re in HVAC repair, Plumbing, Property Management, IT Service, Electrical, Carpentry, or any other service oriented trade.
Record a call, the problem, and the work performed while tracking all of your time, materials, and any additional charges from built in, customizable rate tables. Create your invoice and even have your customers sign-off on the work right on your iPad.
Your data is stored on your device, so you can work anywhere, online or off. You can sync your information with other iPads so you can share details with others in your company. Built-in reports help you analyze your work and your business. The data can also be exported to other programs.
Service Call integrates with mpengo Ltd.’s cloud-based Dispatch Board. From any device on any platform, your company’s dispatcher can update your iPad with Service Calls / Work Orders for Service Call.
Watch how Service Call works at http://mpengo.com/servicecallvideo.html.
All mpengo Ltd. apps are supported with free 24/7 built-in email support
mpengo Service Call Highlights:
- Replace your Work Order book, Address Book, and Price Book
- Manage all customer contact info, service details, and notes
- Review the history of previous calls and work done
- See maps to your customer’s address without leaving the app
- Standardize pricing across your service calls with rates/pricing tables
- Record material and labor charges for invoicing
- Obtain signature approval of the work done
- Receive and acknowledge customer payments made
- Email completed jobs and invoices to your customers or home office
- Synchronize your iPad with others in your company
- Import customer info and pricing data from other sources
- Export invoice register and timesheet info for other programs in spreadsheet compatible format
Work Faster, Smarter, Everywhere with mpengo Ltd.
For more information, visit us at www.mpengo.com
Visit www.mpengoreviews.com for a complete list of reviews from every country.
- Corrected an issue with accessing Maps
- Support for new device types
Ratings and Reviews
Second to None!
Great App! For the money it cost and the purpose it serves you couldn't ask for anything better. People who leave lower star reviews based on the fact they that this app doesn't deliver everything thing they expect is unrealistic expectations for this product. Seriously people what more do you expect from a app that you paid only $20 dollars for. If you expect your every little demand for a product like this then be prepared to spend well over a $1000. Hats off to Mpengo for making a great app and constantly trying to improve it.
Very pleased with the product and support. Must have for contractors. 5 stars!
Was a great app
I’ve used this app for 3 years and it’s been great...up until iOS11. When the app was updated for iOS11 the look was totally changed. If you look at the pictures you can see that the font is to small and there is a lot of wasted space. It makes it really hard to read and I’ve have had my customers complain about how hard it is also. This needs to be changed back like it was. If I didn’t already have it I would look for something else.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.