On Sale for a limited time. Original $ 14.99.
Mr.Zipper is the excellent, professional compression and extraction tool which supports quick look and personalized settings. It features more supported formats than other zip tools.
Supported extraction formats: RAR, 7Z, ISO, CAB, MSI, Zip, Stuffit, Arj, Z, Lzma, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, EXE, PAX.
Supported compression formats: 7Z, Zip, Gzip, Tar, Bzip2.
● Easy to use: simply drag files even whole folders to zipper window, then compress or extract the selected files.
● Supports quickly overviewing selected file with system default app.
● 2 compression/Extraction modes:
- Manual mode: freely select your desired files in file list, then manually click compress or extract button to complete compression or extraction.
- Automatic mode: automatically compress or uncompress as soon as files are dragged in.
● 3 options to personalize output folder: “Always custom”, “The same path of the original file”, “Use default path”
● Protect your data: you can set a password to protect your data.
● Supports split large archives to several small ones.
● Browse image inside archives and file folders.
● Package a .app file to the dmg file with specific background images.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: email@example.com
* "Super Vectorizer 2" auto VECTOR traces image to Ai, SVG, PDF. 50% OFF!
* Freebie: Users who buy "Super PhotoCut" TODAY will get a free license of "Photo Size Optimizer" (Original $29.99) which is powerful photo resizer and optimizer. The gift is only valid for the TODAY's purchase of "Super PhotoCut" or Pro that removes photo background with seconds. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
* Browse image inside archives and file folders;
* Package a .app file to the dmg file with specific background images.
Ratings and Reviews
I think I wasted my time and $
Although this utility has a nice clean interface - I spent 10 minutes trying to move below my Home Folder before coming to the conclusion that you are only able to archive materials that reside within the various folders within your own home folder. You cannot select for instance an external USB drive or other locations on your Mac. This is probably a fine utility to make quick archives to e-mail your teacher an assignment however for business or tech use this utility is very limited.
No obvious way to expand RAR
I purchased this app to expand an .rar and .rNN files into an ISO disk image. There is no documentation. The "support" page linked from the App Store page doesn't mention the app; you have to search through Google, and the two results are for advertising, with no instruction on how to use the app for .rar, or for anything else. They say RAR is one of their "supported extraction formats." That's it.
Selecting a .rar opens a panel that shows an indefinite progress bar (a barber-pole). No indication of what's happening or even whether you're doing something valid. I tried two ways of selecting the archive; one of them had to be wrong. I got the same window, same content, right or wrong. That they don't use standard menu layout, progress indicators, or stop buttons, is a bad sign.
I've been using and writing Mac software since 1984. If there's a way to get this app to do what it promises, I couldn't find it. A complete waste of money.
This is a very useful tool app. It is simple and easy to use. With it,I can easily compress and extra files. So I really need this app, I think it is a professional compression and extraction app.
- Lihua Yang
- 5.7 MB
OS X 10.6 or later
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © EffectMatrix Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.