SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT DOWNLOAD
*** Downloading this app is a 2-step process: the first step is a download of the app template, and the second step is a full download of app content. This can take 5 to 10 minutes on wifi. Please do not navigate away from the app until both steps have been completed. ***
The MSD Veterinary Manual, a renowned animal health reference for more than 60 years, covers all species and disorders of veterinary interest worldwide.
This app provides veterinarians, students and other animal health professionals with clear, practical explanations of thousands of conditions across all body systems. It covers etiology, pathophysiology, and options for diagnosis and treatment.
The trusted MSD Veterinary app offers:
• Thousands of topics written and updated regularly by more than 400 veterinary experts from more than 20 countries
• Photos, illustrations, and video of thousands of disorders and diseases
• Quizzes* check knowledge of veterinary disorders, signs, and treatments
• Interactive Case Simulations* test ability to treat a specific patient over the disease course
• Clinical calculators
• Numerous reference guides and hundreds of useful tables
• Pet health content* written in consumer-friendly language for clients
• FAQ and User Guide
*Internet access needed.
About MSD Manuals
Our mission is simple:
We believe that health information is a universal right and that every person is entitled to accurate, accessible and usable medical information. We have a responsibility to protect, preserve and share the best current medical information to enable more informed decisions, enhance relationships between patients and professionals, and improve health care outcomes around the world.
That’s why we are making the MSD Manuals available for free in digital form to veterinary professionals and clients around the world. No registration or subscription required, and no ads.
This mobile application is intended for Veterinary Professionals.
For more information please read the End User License Agreement at http://www.msd.com/policy/terms-of-use/home.html
For more information about our privacy practices, please see our privacy commitment at http://www.msd.com/about/how-we-operate/privacy/transparency-and-privacy.html
Adverse Event Reporting: Countries outside the United States may have specific procedures in place to address reports of adverse events. Please contact your local MSD office or local health authority for more information. For questions or help with the app please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sync Now reminder to update content
Expanded About the Manuals section
Enhanced Settings options for Multimedia and Dark/Light mode
Implemented Dark mode toggle in medical topic details page
Search function bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Good app for vet!
It is a very applicapable app with a complete series of information. Reliable, easy to use, good classification. I like it so much… thank you
A great app. I’ve used this mannrl for over 22 years working in veterinarian medicine . Very useful
App keeps crashing when I try to search
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC
- 130.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2022 Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA and its affiliates. All rights reserved.