Explore specimens of human disease, each explained in simple, plain English. This App is designed to accompany your visit to the Museum of Human Disease.
All specimens are categorized according to conditions or body locations for ease of searching.
The Museum of Human Disease, located at UNSW in Sydney Australia, houses over 3000 specimens of diseased human tissue that has been donated over almost 200 years.
Please be aware that the contents of this App include graphic descriptions of patient histories as well as information which may upset some users.
* Performance improvements
- Adiante Ventures SL
- 23.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Museum of Human Disease, UNSW. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.