The notepad for your music
Juan Andres Verdaguer
- Offers In-App Purchases
Unlock all features at a special introductory price for a limited time!
If you are trying some counterpoint exercises, or notating a melody that's been ringing in your head all day, or sketching your next solo, MusicPad has got you covered.
• MusicPad let's you create unlimited notepad files with unlimited sheet music pages in which to write your music.
• Near-zero latency response with Apple's industry standard PencilKit frameworks.
• It offers Apple's tools: like pens, markers, highlighters and pencils plus eraser, selector and ruler.
• Each page can be made to hide or show its staves making it a great place for writing or drawing along with your scores, or for creating a title page for your music.
• When you are finished writing it's easy to export your full document as a PDF or share the entire notepad file with friends and colleagues.
• MusicPad is tightly integrated with your file system, so it is a snap to organize, share and sync your files across devices.
• MusicPad allows the following gestures for positioning your page on the screen:
- 1-finger for moving the page around
- 2-fingers for zooming in and out
- 2-fingers for swiping forwards or backwards through multiple pages
• You have control over the gesture interaction with your page positioning and you can easily turn off all gestures if you want to make quick markings with your fingers or if you just want your page to be fixed in place.
MusicPad is compatible with all devices that run iOS 16.2 or iPadOS 16.2 or later.
NOTE: Using your fingers for drawing is now supported (as of version 1.1) but we strongly recommend an Apple Pencil as your main precision input device.
The free app allows you to create unlimited MusicPad files with up to two pages each.
MusicPad files can be shared across multiple devices using iCloud (collaboration not yet supported).
All tools are available for you to scribble with.
UNLOCK ALL FEATURES
If you are happy with MusicPad and you want to support further developments you can unlock all features with a one-time purchase that will enable you to:
• Create unlimited pages per document,
• Hide staves and page numbers,
• Export your document as a PDF,
• Remove unlock buttons.
– Blazing-fast navigation: pages can now be turned at fast speeds. This works both with the toolbar controls as well as with a 2-finger swipe gesture.
– Zooming experience has been greatly improved.
– Zoom and page position are now correctly saved (and loaded).
– General memory consumption.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid App for music educators, composers and practitioners
I was very impressed with the various functionalities this app offers to facilitate music scoring, and sharing in various formats, including converting scores into pdf. It is a great tool for those developing tunes, those learning how to score musical pieces and those seeking to collaborating with others seamlessly in a digital space. Excellent value!
Great tool. Easy to use and share the outcomes of music development with anyone, anywhere, anytime!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Juan Andres Verdaguer
- 1.4 MB
- Requires iOS 16.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 16.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Juan Verdaguer
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features $7.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.