The beasts are back in Mutant Fighting Cup 2! BIGGER! BETTER! MORE FEARSOME THAN EVER! Evolve, mutate and train your monsters to win the monster championship in hard brutal turn-based strategy battles!
- FIGHT! Take on monstrous opponents and powerful bosses across the globe!
- TRAIN! Choose your dog or cat animal and command them in combat!
- EVOLVE! Use mutant genes to change breed and gain awesome new abilities!
- METAMORPHOSIS! Mix and match genes to unlock over 1 million creature combinations!
- STRATEGY! Use skills and power ups wisely in extreme RPG tournaments!
- PVP! Challenge your friends to player-vs-player multiplayer action!
- WIN! Win trophies, achievements and compete with players on the leaderboards!
Evolve your monster and win the Mutant Fighting Cup!
Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mutantfightingcup
Follow Us on Twitter: @mutantfighting
Official Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5RrrX_yzYk
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Toxic story 2
After 9000 years after the nuke humans were born again when they got there hands on nukes again All animals where monsters again The end
I think it’s a great game for the kids but hey can you please get more mutations and more stuff I can’t wait for updates
I play this game on my IPad Air, which is an IOS. And I noticed that a new mutant, the Rabbit, have already been added to the game for other platforms. So I just wanna say, to please be sure to bring the Rabbit to IOS asap. Thank you, and been playin and enjoyin this game for years now 😊
- AceViral.com LTD
- 90.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © aceviral.com LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Battery $1.99
- Resource Kit $4.99
- Resource Kit Pro $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.