Muwaqqit calculates comprehensive salah/prayer times and astronomical data for Muslims, including:
- Anti-transit (nisf qaws al‑layl al‑haqiqi)
- Duha/al-Dahwa al‑Sughra
- al-Dahwa al‑Kubra (nisf al‑nahar al‑shar'i)
- Transit (nisf qaws al‑nahar al‑haqiqi)
- 'Asr al‑Mithl al-Awwal
- 'Asr al‑Mithl al-Thani
- Ishtibak al‑Nujum
- One-third shar'i night (thuluth al‑layl al‑shar'i)
- Half shar'i night (nisf al‑layl al‑shar'i)
- Two-thirds shar'i night (thuluthay al‑layl al‑shar'i)
- True and magnetic Qiblah bearing
- Qiblah solar time
- Hijri date (based on crescent visibility models)
- Moon illumination
- Moon phase
- Lunar conjunction
- Seasonal/unequal hour lengths (sa'ah al-mu'awwaj al-nahar/al‑layl)
- Uncertainty ranges
- Solar and lunar altitudes and azimuths
Settings can be adjustment for location, solar altitude, elevation, uncertainty, and crescent sighting model.
General fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using the muwaqqit online website for years now and it is the best resource for prayer timings, instead of simply taking data from another organization like ISNA, muwaqqit uses its own methodology and is customizable to accommodate differences of opinion. I’m glad that there is finally an iOS app for this! Unfortunately the app does not open for me on my iPhone XS on vers. 12.2. Please fix the glitches so I can fully utilize the app :)
Developer Response ,
Please try version 0.14, and follow up with email@example.com. Thanks.
Comprehensive and great!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.