MyDays X - The Original Period & Ovulation Calendar to track your Cycle Days
-- I love it — Really!
Congratulations! Out of 100,000+ apps, MyDays X has been selected by leading doctors as a top health app. Based on its medical accuracy, its utility in supporting health or healthy living goals, and usability, MyDays X has received the award from HealthTap AppRx Top Health and Medical Apps reports.
*** MyDays X predicts your fertile days and your next periods ***
• ""Intelligent Notifications"" based on your Location and Time
• Great Community Chat to share your Experience with other Users
• Pregnancy Mode
• Track more than 20 Symptoms and remember your Breast Self examination
• Optional manual entry of your Ovulation days and next period prediction
• Track when you had sex (how often, protected/unprotected)
• Keep an eye on your blood flow and mood.
• embedded eMail support for your cycle History to your doctor
• Backup/Restore via MyDays Cloud Backup, Email or WiFi
MyDays X - Period & Ovulation Calendar is the simplest way to track your female data.
• NuvaRing and any other birth Control based on Insert/Remove after x Days
• Partneremail, email your Partner how u felt in the last days and whats coming next
• Disable Daily Options, for example for kids or when you don't like to come pregnant
Simpler, Better, More Features and the best Community
• See the possible gender your baby may be
• Track your Cervix position, openness, firmness & feeling
• Track OPK Results (negative, fertile, peak/ovulation)
• Visualize Moon-phases
The new MyDays ROCKS! More innovative features than ever!
• Password Lock for your Security
• Add the actual cycle day to the calendar days
• Disable the predictions for period or ovulation on the calendar
• Filter what you like to see in your History List (eg. only Data from 2014)
• Multi User (track yourself, your daughter or close friend)
• Create your own Calendar Themes!
• Add text notes - remember if you took your pill
• Overwrite the predicted ovulation with your manual set day
• Adjustable Luteal phase
• Option to see old predictions
• Reset preferences and data should you lost overview
• Rename Symptoms Fields for your Needs
• Get an overview by Chart for your temperature (BMT) and weight measures
• Choose the start day of the week
• Cycle and Period Length can be calculated automatically
• Unit Measures in Kg/Lbs/Stone Celsius/Fahrenheit
• More than 20 Languages
MyDays, the easy tracking & prediction calendar for your period, ovulation and fertility.
-------- Remember: MyDays does pinpoint the 'high fertile' days.
However, you can become pregnant also on other days! Usage is your own responsibility.
For more Help & Hint, see Preferences -> About -> Visit MyDays - Homepage
* "MyDays X Pro" contains NO ADS, The FREE ad-supported version is available here:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easiest to use
I have tried so many different period tracking apps and this is by far the simplest, which is what I need.
One, I wish I would stop asking me to backup my data. I don’t want to backup and it’s always in the way.
Second, I wish the data would share to the Heath App on my phone to then flow through to other health related apps. It’s why I keep trying other apps because they flow through, however the others are so complicated I keep coming back.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your positive review! Can you please email us at email@example.com so we can address your backup issue? Your feature request has been noted and I will discuss with my team.
The predictions need a little tweaking
The predictions are sometimes inaccurate if you have a temp spike for some reason. I have been measuring my basal temperature and logging it. On Day 6 of my last cycle I had a low grade fever and so my temp spiked, and for the whole rest of my cycle it said “you’ve already ovulated” even though my basal temperature went back down to a steady temp. I’d say most women don’t ovulate on day 6, and so there should be more to the algorithm than just a spike in temperature. Basically it’s just a way for me to log it, but I still have to use my own common sense and can’t rely on the predictions.
Developer Response ,
Hi Kohlerhuset. That's really useful feedback and we greatly appreciate it! We'll definitely see if we can filter things like that out.
10 years using this app.
I just wanted to drop a line and say thanks to the creator of this app. I started tracking my period in my early 20s and I wished I had done it sooner. It's game changing. It allows you to recognize pre/post period symptoms, truly get to know your body, plan ahead of big days and big decisions, as well as enjoying sex responsibly. I wouldn't have been able to do this without this app. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
So good to hear about your great experience with our app! Thank you for sharing your feedback!
- Christian Mueller
- 28.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Christian Albert Mueller
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.