Making paper sketches of objects can be a tedious job. You have to draw the object, add dimensions and make sure others will understand what you meant. Often they don´t. My Measures is a powerful application for storing and sharing object dimensions. All you have to do is take a photo of an object and add dimensions: arrows, angles, photos of details and equip them with text comments for easier understanding.
My Measures is a must have tool for real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers and DIY.
With My Measures Cloud you can synchronise projects between your devices, access files on computer via Web browser, collaborate with others using shared folders and share or receive files through Download and Receive links.
- Annotate photo with arrows, angles and text comments
- Include multiple detail photos
- Organize projects in folders
- Imperial, Metric, Chinese and Japanese units
- Supports Fractions
- Share project as PDF or images
- Export projects to Dropbox, Google Drive, …
- Unlimited files and annotations
- Advance tools: snap, zoom, calculations
- Transfer projects to Mac and Windows PC
- Secure projects with password or Touch ID
- Leica DISTO laser meter support
Top App Cloud features:
- Cloud collaboration (group projects)
- Cloud sharing (share only link to files and folders)
- Cloud backup
- Cloud access projects via browser (no app needed)
- Synced projects on multiple devices
Top App Cloud Subscription:
- price is $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- terms of service: http://cloud.topapp.si/legal/tos
Ongoing improvements to stability and performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app...helped my son for a class project when we couldn’t find the measuring tape
This is a great app. It took some trial an error to get a hang of it. But for the most part it’s pretty intuitive.
My son had a class project of measuring the distance traveled by a paper airplane. My measuring tape was not in my toolbox, so we used this app as an alternative. It worked out great.
I highly recommend this app to anyone.
Immoral Extortion - Previous Users Unite!
This used to be my favorite app. I’m not even in the construction or interior design business. But I do have rentals. I must’ve measured hundreds of rooms. They are all now inaccessible to me unless I pay for a subscription.
OK, I’m fine with a new business model. I might have even signed up for it. But essentially to not give us access to data on our own iCloud account... because you want us to use your own service going forward, is not only disrespecting your loyal customers through the years, but essentially a form of hijacking and extortion. And you have alienated the thousands of users, like me, who showed it to people, recommended it, and loved it.
If this happened to you, please email me at “My Measures Victims at gmail dot com” (no spaces) so we can try to get our valuable data back. If enough of us band together maybe we can either get them to give us access to our previous iCloud data, which is all we really want, or file a class action lawsuit. I’m sure you Pros lost time & money in your business because of this.
The sad part is it was a terrific app, and might still be. But if you’re thinking of downloading this, buyer beware. This is not a company that has integrity.
Should have left it alone!
Okay, I can’t take the wait any more! I reluctantly went along with it when you “retired” the original app I bought. But now since iOS 11, the app crashed continuously- whether importing images or trying to use it. It added an hour and a half of unbillable time to a recent site survey I did. Also lost was the layering in pdf files, which are now just flattened images saved as PDFs. It was great to be able to fine tune the elements in a graphic design program, but now you cannot do that. Why? What was the point of that change? PLEASE FIX YOUR APP - or revert to the “old” version which worked great. And please restore the ability to populate files across all my devices without extorting payment for the cloud option.
- TOP APP d.o.o.
- 83.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018, TOP APP d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Top App Cloud $2.99
- Top App Cloud $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.