HCL/IBM Notes applications - mail, calendar, personal and mail contacts, public directories and journal - on your iPhone or iPad
My Notes is designed to work with standard applications of HCL Notes (formerly IBM Notes and Lotus Notes).
NOTE: My Notes Dekstop application should be always up and running on your workstation with HCL/IBM/Lotus Notes client installed.
No server-side manipulations, configuration changes or applications templates modifications are needed to connect.
Start working with My Notes with 3 easy steps:
1. Install My Notes Desktop on your computer from http://www.mynotesapp.com/download/ and setup connection to HCL/IBM/Lotus Notes;
2. Install the app on your mobile phone;
3. Launch the app and connect to Desktop by scanning QR code.
- - - MAIN ADVANTAGES - - -
* EASY INSTALLATION – no server-side manipulations, no IT staff involved, no administrative rights needed. All you need is your computer with IBM Notes installed and your phone;
* MULTIPLE PLATFORMS SUPPORTED – My Notes Desktop is available for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows computers;
* IBM NOTES APPLICATIONS SUPPORTED – Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Domino Directories, Notebook. Other applications, such as Discussion/Forum, Documents Library, TeamRoom, are coming soon;
* WORKS IN ANY NETWORK – the app is switched automatically between direct connection when you are in local Wi-Fi network and our cloud service when you're connected over the Internet (paid subscription required);
* SECURITY – neither data nor passwords are stored on our servers. Data is strongly encrypted with AES and SSL when transmitted between your desktop and your phone;
* IBM NOTES SPECIFIC FEATURES – encrypted and signed messages support, follow-up flags, full-text search through all documents in databases, etc.
- - - SUBSCRIPTION AND PRICING - - -
When connected to a computer with My Notes Desktop directly, for instance, via local Wi-Fi network, you can use ALL FUNCTIONS of the application FOR FREE and ADS-FREE.
To use My Notes via any available Internet connection, including cellular networks, public or private Wi-Fi hotspots, you need to purchase Pro Subscription to connect via our cloud internet-service.
Please note that Pro Subscription is auto-renewing subscription. See details below:
* Pro Subscription price is $1.99 per month or $19.99 per year.
* Subscription payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of in-app purchase.
* Subscription is renewed automatically unless you turn auto-renew off at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
* Your account will be charged automatically to renew subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current period.
* Cancellation of the current subscription during the active subscription period is not allowed.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
* Our Terms of Service: http://www.mynotesapp.com/terms/
Please see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more details on managing your auto-renewing subscriptions.
Note that we have no means to answer you if you try to get in touch using App Store reviews. Please contact us using support link below.
Added support for HCL Notes 11.x, iOS and iPad OS 14.x, new iPhone and iPad devices of 2020 year.
Please update your My Notes Desktop to release 3.9.2 or above - https://www.mynotesapp.com/download/
Ratings and Reviews
Like Notes, this app is garbage
Like notes, this app is garbage. Don’t waste your time.
Doesn't even work on the same network
Everything seemed to install OK and all of the settings seem OK and it lists my mail database and contacts, but it says that there are too many connections and I must pay a dollar 99 for the pro version per month.
Useless app unless you want to get bled dry at two dollars a month just to look up a couple of items every week or so on your notes database.
Great Notes Client for the iPhone
If you’re stuck with Notes and need a bit more functionality than the iPhone Mail app, this is the way to go. It allows High Medium Low flags on emails (just like Notes) and you can access additional databases. Not all databases types are supported, but the basics are there. Also has quicker ways of doing mass edits than Mail and let you read encrypted emails without the Companion app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Inexika Inc.
- 14.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2021 Inexika Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro subscription $1.99
- Pro subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.