The only official app for Sentosa, The State of Fun!
Make the most of your journey with useful, real-time information of our island resort and keep a part of Sentosa with you wherever you go
Download now and plan your trip with these features:
• Navigate your way around Sentosa with our GPS-enabled map with turn-by-turn directions
• Planning and sharing your customised itinerary with family and friends is easier than ever with our new itinerary planner
• Fast facts at your fingertips – everything you need to know about our attractions including Universal Studios Singapore, Mega Adventure Park, resorts, and many more
• Browse over 120 restaurants and make dining reservations directly from your phone at select locations
• Get in on the fun and enjoy exclusive app-only offers and promotions
• Beat the queue and purchase attraction tickets on-the-go
• Take the road less-travelled and try out the Interactive Trails where attractive prizes await
• Create your very own Sentosa photo collage and share it with family and friends!
Ratings and Reviews
Not for advance ticketing
This is not an app related to Resort World Sentosa. Useful as a directory but as for advance ticket purchase, it doesn’t deliver. Tickets have to be redeemed at Waterfront Stn only, and only at the ticket window. I bough tickets in advance so I could skip straight to the entrance. This app does not provide that option. On top of the inconvenience, agents at ticket window could misread the confirmation code as the entrance tickets and send you to the entrance as it was my case. So I had to double back to the ticket window. Get tickets from Sentosa directly. Not on this app.
I spent two days on the island with my family. This app acts like my personal guide for all the information necessary. And I am very impressed by the AR navigation. But off course, there are certain points that are not doing so well like the navigation sometimes will have a small detour which is acceptable. After all, Google map always makes mistakes as well.
Neither the MySentosa app, nor the Sentosa website keep users logged in. If you close the app, or navigate to a different webpage, you must log in all over again and wait for the one time passcode. This is very inconvenient. When I tried to write this same feedback in a form through the app, I got a pop-up notice: “Not Available”
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sentosa Leisure Management Pte. Ltd.
- 130.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.