Re-imagination of SRPG in real-time action
Mystery of fortune is the 6th episode of Fortune Chronicle Episodes. You can choose characters from the SRPG, Rebirth of Fortune 2 in this new real-time action game.
You can enjoy exciting stories and explore dungeons to find monsters gone underworld after Rebirth of Fortune, Sorcerer of Fortune, Defense of Fortune, Rebirth of Fortune 2 and Sorceress of Fortune.
1. 25 available fighting units and 35+ kinds of various enemy monsters.
2. A real-time battle action that allows more strategies.
3. Tons of equipments with collectables.
4. Eternal stages and competitive system.
5. Beautiful and charming 2D graphics.
6. Universal application supports every Retina Display.
7. Supports Achievement and Leaders Board through Game Center.
8. Sharing game progress with any iOS devices through iCloud.
1. Every battle in this game happens automatically. Players can set up a strategy, upgrade units or equip items before the battle starts.
2. Before you start battle, you need to assign AIs named battle macro to your units. You can mix and use conditions and actions like ‘Use skill 1 when you encounter an enemy’ or ‘Heal yourself when HP is below 50%’. Then you can set up strategies that are optimized to each dungeon.
3. In the Pub, you can get hints about a dungeon from the master, hire new units, drink beer or enjoy mini games like monster race.
4. Once a battle starts, players watch it. If needed, you can use items to recover HP or ether.
5. Once you defeat every enemy in current floor, you can advance to the next floor. If you lost every unit, the exploring ends there.
6. After the exploring ends, you can get gold and items which you can use to upgrade your corps.
7. Every dungeon is connected to the ranking of Game center so you can compete against every player around the world.
Fixed minor bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun concept, almost great
I'm going to list my gripes so the developer can hear them, but keep in mind this game is actually pretty cool. It could be great in time!
1) The dungeons get really long. They take fooreeveer. The dungeons should either be shorter and more difficult, or there needs to be a serious speed-up button or the app needs to run in background.
2) Some floors are challenging and take a bit of time to win, and that's where the fun is. I'd rather play a 50 floor dungeon with really tough fights every 5 floors than have to go through 100 floors of really easy stuff before I'm challenged.
3) This could just be where I'm at in the game, but I get way more swords than anything else and for some ranged class only have 1 weapon. Some classes might be more competitive if I could find a good weapon, and then I have like 200 swords hehe
4) Some classes don't feel worth it, but balance comes with time.
Good game though. Keep up the good work!!
Great app. Not a pay 2 win and lots of content, plus if you do pay real money on an IAP, the amount you receive is well worth the money.
This game is awesome it has lots of different weapons and there are lots of different charters to choose from. I also like that it is not a pay to win game.
- Dotomchi Games Inc.
- 108.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Dotomchi Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- War Funds +100,000 $0.99
- War Funds +575,000 $4.99
- War Funds +1,250,000 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.