Nastromy - An app to explore the space from your finger tips.
Story: Since 16th June, 1995 NASA is running a service calls "Astronomy Photo of the Day" (in short: APOD) for the people like us who wants to explore the space with little but useful information. In this service, everyday since start, there'll be a new astronomy photo will be live by NASA. These photos are either captured by NASA or may be submitted by astrophotographers around the world with a goal to let worlds know what's going there in space :)
There are other apps already available but Nastromy is different as it's providing various additional features that will create a great experience for you when you use the app with a promise to hear and respond to any of your queries either it's a bug or a new feature request or just anything.
In Nastromy, you'll be amazed with regular updates of APODs directly from NASA and specially written explanation from their scientists. You can learn more with its explanations either by reading your self or with in-built reading feature, add/remove to your favourites, share it with your friends, and much more.
So if you're a person with any level of interest in Astronomy or Astrophotography this app is for you or for someone who you know with this interest. Sharing is caring :)
- Regular updates for APODs
- Read more details about each APOD
- Zoom Photo
- Play video APODs
- In-built read explanation
- Add/Remove APOD to your Favourites list
- Save to your Photo Albums
- Share with Friends through various platforms
- Load HD Images
- Background Refresh
- Control explanation speech
- 1 click to remove stored files, photos cache, and favorites data
- This app is not affiliated to NASA.
- It may cost you data (internet) usage charges from your telecom network/service providers. Please use the app over free WiFi if you're not already subscribed to free data (internet) usage.
If you have any features request, suggestions, found bugs, or any questions please don't hesitate to contact our support team.
– Never miss an astronomical news from us. Enable Push Notifications in application Settings.
– Various bug fixes and UI improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating! Thanks <3
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.