You spoke. We listened. Based on your feedback, we’ve added several new features to our mobile app. You now have the ability to:
• Access your business insurance policies, including farm & ranch
• Set up and manage automatic payments for your personal policies
• Choose a repair shop, drive-in, rental car or other service when filing a personal auto insurance claim*
You can also:
• File or check on an auto claim
• Upload photos of your damaged vehicle*
• Get an auto, renters or homeowners insurance quote
• View your insurance card without logging in
• View or pay your bill
• Manage your payment methods
• Find contact info for your agent
• Call Roadside Assistance
* Subject to eligibility
- A guided auto accident checklist that helps you figure out what steps to take if you’re in an accident
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t know what other reviewers are talking about. This app has improved over and over for the last few months. It does what it is supposed to do. Very simple and easy to understand. Other low ratings could be more human related than application flaws. Get the App if you want to cut on wait times with customer service or call your local agent whose number is provided in the app and actually works when you request to make the call!! Good job guys keep it up.
Good app for basic functions
The Nationwide app is OK for handling very basic functions like payments, starting claims and looking at ID cards. Supposedly you can save your ID cards in IOS wallet, but only for certain Nationwide affiliates and mine isn’t one of them. and this is a problem if you need the card and don’t have cell service. Motorcycle IDs can’t be pulled up in the app at all (maybe later, a rep said). You can’t make any policy changes in the app like adding or removing vehicles or changing coverage. So what’s the point of the app if I have to log on to Nationwide’s web site to do everything? At least it’s technically solid and easy to use.
Beat service business app ever!
Had plenty of sites where they try to assist the customer, but they are arduous to navigate or limited in scope. Nationwide knocks it out of the park in the completeness of options; offers balances, due dates, roadside assistance, policy listings, bill pay, and even links the instant and secure face recognition instead of pesky passwords. Best service app on the planet. I am just a customer, no vested interest or compensation of any kind.
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- 100.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.