Based on your feedback, we’ve added several new features to our mobile app:
• Manage your document delivery and communications preferences
• Accident Checklist – Steps to consider if you are in an accident
• Performance improvements
• View, save or share auto insurance card
• View or pay your bill
• Manage your payment methods
• Set up and manage automatic payments*
• Call Roadside Assistance
• File or an auto or property claim
• Check on an auto claim
• Choose a repair shop, drive-in, rental car or other service when filing a personal auto insurance claim*
• Upload photos of your damaged vehicle*
• Get an auto, renters or homeowners insurance quote
• Access your business insurance policies, including farm & ranch
• Agent contact info
* Subject to eligibility
Nationwide Pet members can now view policy information, including a digital version of your pet insurance card.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don’t know what other reviewers are talking about. This app has improved over and over for the last few months. It does what it is supposed to do. Very simple and easy to understand. Other low ratings could be more human related than application flaws. Get the App if you want to cut on wait times with customer service or call your local agent whose number is provided in the app and actually works when you request to make the call!! Good job guys keep it up.
Good app for basic functions
The Nationwide app is OK for handling very basic functions like payments, starting claims and looking at ID cards. Supposedly you can save your ID cards in IOS wallet, but only for certain Nationwide affiliates and mine isn’t one of them. and this is a problem if you need the card and don’t have cell service. Motorcycle IDs can’t be pulled up in the app at all (maybe later, a rep said). You can’t make any policy changes in the app like adding or removing vehicles or changing coverage. So what’s the point of the app if I have to log on to Nationwide’s web site to do everything? At least it’s technically solid and easy to use.
Beat service business app ever!
Had plenty of sites where they try to assist the customer, but they are arduous to navigate or limited in scope. Nationwide knocks it out of the park in the completeness of options; offers balances, due dates, roadside assistance, policy listings, bill pay, and even links the instant and secure face recognition instead of pesky passwords. Best service app on the planet. I am just a customer, no vested interest or compensation of any kind.
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- 138.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.