Mobile Banking for customers who hold NatWest International bank accounts in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER
• You’ll need to be registered for Online Banking
• Your Channel Islands, Isle of Man, UK, Gibraltar or international mobile number
• Your Customer Number which is your date of birth followed by four random digits
• Your Online Banking PIN & password which is what you use to log in online
• When logging in for the first time you’ll be asked to choose a mobile banking passcode, which is what you’ll use in the future
Supported international mobile numbers: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland or United States.
• Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
• The app contains images when logging in, that may cause a reaction in individuals who are photosensitive.
• Login using Touch ID or Face ID – there’s no need to remember your passcode when logging in. Available on a compatible iPhone or iPad
• Personalise your app – customise how your app greets you, hide your balance, reorder your accounts, manage your alerts or share your account details
• Get Cash – visit a cash machine and withdraw up to £130 without your debit card – perfect if you’ve forgotten your wallet
• Pay someone new without a card reader – all you need is their sort code and account number and you can send up to £1000. Register for biometric approval and take a selfie to authorise payments above £1,000.
• Pay your contacts using their mobile number
For more information visit us at natwestinternational.com/mobile
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Get Cash allows you to withdraw up to £130 every 24 hours at any NatWest International, NatWest, Isle of Man Bank, Ulster Bank or Tesco ATM, as long as it’s within your daily withdrawal limit. You must have at least £10 available in your account.
Paying your contacts allows a maximum of 20 payments totalling £250 per day. Pay anyone with a UK current account who is registered for the Paym service. You must be aged 16 or over.
• Great news: you can now update your payment limits on-the-go in the ‘Payments’ section of your app.
• You can now check out our latest security checklist that will help keep your account secure while using the mobile app.
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of good new features. Love the biometric security feature. So much better than the old card-reader system, which I hated.
Useless. 0 stars but can’t set that. Keeps telling me I don’t have a phone number registered in online banking and I need one to proceed. I’ve had the correct number registered for more than 1 year. Re-registered it One week ago using my card reader. Didn’t help. Several calls to support amounting to more than 2 hours on the phone haven’t helped either.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NatWest Group plc
- 169.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © National Westminster Bank plc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.