From the creators of top NBA basketball games NBA 2K22, NBA 2K22 Arcade Edition, and NBA 2K Mobile, NBA SuperCard is the legendary basketball card collecting and battle game pitting NBA and WNBA All-Stars and legends from your favorite teams against each other in epic card battles on the court. Play now as the new Season 1 tips-off this fall featuring brand new card tiers, innovative new designs, and new events with more to come!
Sports card collecting meets deck building and epic card battles! Collect cards across generations of NBA and WNBA all stars. Train them, level up their unique stats, and bring old and new rivalries to life. Become the ultimate card collector with hundreds of collectible cards and build your deck of basketball stars!
Experience card battle y game modes such as always-on Quick Game, Champions Mode, Team Battleground, and Head-2-Head. Stay tuned for the new strategy card game mode coming soon: Platinum Playbook. Bound by a salary cap, test your deck building skills and strategize who you want on the court, call plays and put your players in the best position to get the W!
Card collecting games and the NBA make a dynamic duo! Hit the hardwood and take on special challenges to unlock exclusive new basketball cards, new packs, and new ways to have fun this season. Participate in new NBA live events to earn rewards and special edition cards!
Collect cards, build your deck, get on the court and immerse yourself in the new Season 1 of NBA SuperCard!
NBA SUPERCARD FEATURES:
*NEW SEASON, CARDS & GAME MODES*
- Season 1 goes live! Collect new cards featuring brand new tiers and innovative new designs!
- New challenging strategy card game mode: Ball Hog! Take on powerful boss card battles with your best cards to earn special deck building rewards.
- New Thanksgiving-themed Cards.
CARD COLLECTING GAME
- Card collecting featuring basketball stars from your favorite NBA and WNBA teams including Jayson Tatum, Damian Lillard, Kevin Durant, Luka Doncic, Zion Williamson, Dirk Nowitzki, Vince Carter, Dwyane Wade, Karl-Anthony Towns, Rui Hachimura, Candace Parker and Tamara Moore.
- Basketball legends across generations of NBA and WNBA history are now available to collect for a limited time with the Throwback packs!
STRATEGY CARD GAMES
- Use strategy to build a deck of top-tier players with different strengths and abilities.
- Level up your all star team and train them to advance their stats and improve their skills.
- Participate in daily and weekly quests and challenges to help you level up.
CARD BATTLE GAME MODES
- Battle decks in always-on Quick Game mode and new Team Gauntlet Mode and Team Court Domination.
- Card battles featuring basketball stars from your favorite team.
- PVP card battle game modes: Head 2 Head and King of the Hill.
- Basketball arena modes: work together with friends or battle in PVP.
CARD COLLECTION UPDATES ALL THE TIME
- Weekly events with new cards available for a limited time..
- Collect cards of all-star basketball players including Jayson Tatum, Vince Carter, Kevin Durant, Karl-Anthony Towns, and Damian Lillard.
- Throwback theme cards including basketball legends Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal, Dirk Nowitzki and more!
- New collectible card updates throughout the NBA season.
Build your deck, get on the court, and immerse yourself in the basketball card action of NBA SuperCard, the ultimate sports card collecting and battle game experience.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.take2games.com/ccpa
Collect ingredients off the draft board and then turn them in for chances at these hero cards and other rewards during Thanksgiving.
Coming this December; Platinum Playbook mode and test your ability to assemble competitive decks with the amount of salary cap you have during a game.
Collect new comics inspired cards or Spark Fusion cards.
Card tier training warning.
Rebalanced card abilities for new card tiers.
Skip to results button.
Ratings and Reviews
The General Consensus
Very slow start as far as content and game modes but it’s new so eventually those things will come. Great time killer and very addictive! I believe everyone in the community can agree on changing 3 key things:
1-Packs in store either need to be cheaper or have their odds increased, right now they just aren’t worth even half the value.
2-please add either a skip animation button or have it in the settings to just turn off animations like the old 2k games used to have so we can get through our games quicker.
3- the grind is set far too high. The drop rates are low and the gauntlet takes too many games to complete. Can we take like 5-10 games off the final 5 cards? Playing the same deck 40+ times over and over just get an undercard is far to tedious.
Other than those three things the game is perfect for it’s intended purpose and extremely easy to just pick up, learn, and play!
Great game with a lot of potential
This game is somehow very addicting but it just doesn't play super well. It has a ton of potential and I think there are already a lot of great things about it. Some things that could change is making quick games quicker with a 2x button, being able to swap players in and out of lineups easier, and more things to do within your team. There could be team events where all the points from everyone on your team gets an extra reward and there should also be an option to trade or donate to players on your team. I think the store is fine being able to buy packs to improve quicker but there should be a way to get all players pro for ftp players like the Jamal Murray and Jokic cards that just came out in quests. This game will grow fast with some simple quality of life changes and more things to do within your team. Keep up the good work!
If you’ve played WWE SuperCard this is basically the same, but easier to get into because it’s new and there aren’t a ton of card tiers just yet. Most of the modes are the same but I do like how player’s positions actually matter which is a nice twist. The game rewards you the more you grind, it does have timers but you don’t wait forever and grinding quick play is legit. Much like WWE you either pay or be patient or RNG will brutalize you with the packs though. Champions requires more effort than King of the Ring which is a blessing and a curse but worth it for the rewards. Much like WWE, it’s easy to pick up and play but with enough depth to sit and play for a while when you get into it. It is still missing quite a few things though, additional modes, Fortifying cards and gear being the main two I can think of but this is a solid start so far. Would be awesome to see an NFL or UFC SuperCard btw!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 2K Sports
- 259.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack $4.99
- Medium-Large Credits Pack $19.99
- Small Credits Pack $1.99
- Large Credits Pack $49.99
- Enormous Credits Pack $99.99
- Comics Cards Exclusive Offer 1 $14.99
- Thanksgiving Exclusive Offer 2 $19.99
- Halloween Exclusive Offer $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.