In the Warhammer world of Necromunda, outlaws, bounty hunters, thieves and gunslingers are rivalled against one another; battling for dominance over territories in the Underhive, the lawless ruins at the bottom of a hive city. In Necromunda: Gang Skirmish players will control a gang working their way up in reputation and power in a series of multiplayer turn-based strategy engagements in the Warhammer World!
Gangs available in Necromunda Gang Skirmish:
● Goliaths – The hulking brutes of House Goliath. Far larger and stronger than an ordinary human, they flaunt their strength wherever they go.
● Escher - Masters of pharmaceuticals and chemical manipulation, House Escher is unique among the great Houses of Necromunda.
● Orlock - An industrial superpower fuelled by countless ore mines and a stranglehold monopoly of the convoys.
● Van Saar - The technological powerhouse of Necromunda, its artisans and armourers creating the finest weapons and wargear of all the clans.
More Necromunda Gang Skirmish gangs will be added later on in the game with regular updates.
Key Features in Necromunda Gang Skirmish:
● Tactical turn-based gameplay with visceral action sequences in the Warhammer World
● Fully customisable gang options
● A rich, powerful and immersive Necromunda setting
● High detail 3D graphics portraying the Warhammer World
● Online multiplayer
● Unique combat actions and scenarios
● Regular planned updates including extra gangs, weapons and map variations
● “Graphic novel” Necromunda art style with a grim dark undertone
● Forums - https://forums.legendary-games.com
● Discord - https://discord.gg/legendarygames
● Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NecromundaGangSkirmish
● Twitter - https://twitter.com/NecromundaGS
About Legendary Games
Legendary are award-winning multi-platform, multi-player developers specialising in Unity and HTML5 Games.
Web site: Legendary-games.com
Necromunda: Gang Skirmish © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. Necromunda: Gang Skirmish, the Necromunda: Gang Skirmish logo, Necromunda, the Necromunda Logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world and used under licence. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
New Update in the Underhive!
- Added a “News” pop up to keep all the players up to date with the latest news in
- Changed the Order Skill to only work with the active leader
- Changed how stat injuries are displayed
- Changed how permanent injuries are grouped when healing
- Changed the power contribution on certain skills
- Fixed AI pathfinding
- Fixed grammar issues
- Fixed missing ganger descriptions
- Fixed SFX
Ratings and Reviews
Long overdue GW game
It is amazing that it has taken so many years to finally get a couple of video games that adapt this tabletop game. As with Mordheim, the gameplay is solid and even addictive at times; plus the territory management adds some more complexity to the formula. Playing this game without buying favour is a challenge, but it should be! It is Necromunda!
The game does need some rpg/story elements added to better emulate the campaigns of the tabletop game. The best news is that with time this developer will continue to improve the game, add gangs and features as they have done with Mordheim. That game now compared to what it was upon release is quite different.
So take a chance, build your gang and join the endless battle for the Underhive beneath the gaze of Lord Helmawr.
Disappointing for now
I was very excited to try this game out but unfortunately this has not lived up to much expectations. The games are super slow with repetitive music the entire match. The character actions seem off especially when it comes to range attacks where many times you aren’t even given the option to shoot your weapon. Worst of all is Command and moral. I’ve already played a few games where both my opponent and myself are “broken” and all but one of my characters flees but my opponents do not which automatically loses me the whole game. Despite that I’ve put points into each character to help prevent this. It’s a great concept but almost everything in the game is left to rng and just leaves you feeling like you wasted 20+ mins of your life. Also the lack of rewards after games is painful as well. I hope that this game gets quality of life improvements otherwise I do not see myself giving this game any more of my time.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, sorry you haven't had a good experience with Necromunda: Gang Skirmish so far. There will be continuous improvements to the game based off community feedback with the next update coming out next week. Thanks again for the feedback.
Great game. Butttt....
I typically don’t review games. But I love Necromunda from the tabletop game and now this portable game. It’s fun and provides the feeling of Necromunda. Unfortunately, it feels heavy on the pay to play side. I know I have probably dropped a hundred bucks playing it this far. Which if you think about that...that is more than a feature rich console game for Xbox that is unlimited. Every time you turn around you need “favor” to heal or customize or buy a cool gun or whatever.
So I would hope that the dev team tweaks it a bit. Also more gangs.
Any hooo...it’s pretty cool game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Legendary Games Ltd
- 763.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Games Workshop Limited 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Large Amount of Favour $15.99
- Tiny Amount of Favour $0.99
- Medium Amount of Favour $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.