The free Version of NetWorker shows the current download and upload speeds in the menu bar. It also features a lightweight window that displays the download- and upload-speed in a graph. Your external IP address is also shown.
• Both the current download- and upload-speed is shown in the menu bar.
• The main window features a graph for both the download- and upload speed.
• The external IP address is shown in the main window.
• The primary network adapter is detected automatically.
• Automatically start the app after login (optional).
• Choose between a slow, normal and fast refresh interval.
• Choose between byte or bit units.
• Animated text changes.
• Choose the font size.
If you like the app but need more features, you should check out the full version of NetWorker.
If you have trouble using this app, please contact me:
Contact form: http://support.sascha-simon.com
The app was optimised for the latest update of macOS.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App! Could be better
This does what it’s supposed to do. It’s what I would expect for the price(free). The only thing I wish would change is the width it takes in the menu. Most of the time my traffic is no bigger than 3 digits. So having all of the extra space to the right makes no sense.
Everytime I try to uninstall the app it says it can't be uninstalled because it's running. It's not running. It's not active in the dock.
Developer Response ,
...but it is in the Menu Bar. Click the Menu Bar widget to quit the app, then uninstall it.
You could also use the Activity Monitor.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.