Neurons is a personalized tool to help you measure, monitor, and better manage the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis using the Multiple Sclerosis Functional Composite (MSFC).
• Record and track activities:
- Timed 25-foot walk
- 9-hole peg test
• Receive notifications about activities
• Assess multiple sclerosis progress with automatic MSFC calculation
• Protect your health record with passcode
• You are at least 18 years of age
• You are able to read English
• You are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis
Disclaimer: we are not asking you to make any health decisions based on the use of the app. You should discuss health decisions directly with your healthcare provider.
Neurons is a new app powered by Apple’s ResearchKit.
- New: Medication tab to track your prescriptions and intakes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.