Read and Write NFC Tags with your iPhone 7 or newer
• Writing and reading of NFC Tags
• Natural visualisation of the data on a NFC Tag
• Connect to Wi-Fi networks by scanning a NFC Tag (application/vnd.wfa.wsc)
• Scan business cards and add them to your contacts (text/vcard | text/x-vcard)
• View a geo location in 3D (geo)
• Open websites (http | https)
• Send SMS (sms)
• Call a number (tel)
• Read raw text stored on a NFC Tag
• Supported URI Types:
• http: / https:
• application/vnd.wfa.wsc (WEP, WPA-Personal and WPA2-Personal)
• raw text
• more coming soon
• Open the read data in other Apps
• Share the read data with your friends
• Alternative Pink App Icon (you can find that in the Settings tab)
• Added a link to my new website in the settings
• Minor bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App doesn’t work on my 5 but
After reading the reviews I’ve got to give a five because of developers commitment to his app! Great work! Current updates, dedicated, and patience with the illiterate when biting tongue and refraining from use of explicit adjectives when making replies.
Sorry for the developer hurdles laid down by the Apple, but I guess it’s for the best, given the mess over at Googles store.
Keep doing what you’re doing! Seems that you’ve met your calling.
Developer Response ,
Thank you 😊
Good app but I wish I could pay to remove ads
Seems to be a solid app but I’d love the option to pay a reasonable fee to get rid of ads. I’d even be okay with a subscription if the price was reasonable. (In the ballpark of 12 per year or less.)
Also there needs to be a way to edit previously entered text for writing. The ability to copy and paste previous entries would also be nice.
Best NFC app, but room to improve
This is the most functional nfc app I’ve seen, but would to remove ads for a fee. Subscription would ruin it. $5 or less.
Additionally, it would be great to be able to edit existing write entries to fix typos, etc. currently you have to create a whole new entry.
Lastly, it is my understanding that it is possible to lock nfc tags so that they are readonly. I would love if this app provides me the option to do that.
- Nicolo Stanciu
- 7.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Nicolo Stanciu
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free $3.99
- Donut $0.99
- Smoothie $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.