This app allows you to create a central and easy-to-use control system on your smartphone or tablet. The user-friendly interface gives the resident access to all the functions of the Niko Home Control installation, such as lighting, roll-down shutters, gates, heating and ventilation. Also information about the electricity, gas and water consumption will be displayed on the screen.
What do I need?
Niko Home Control is available in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, UK, Slovakia and Poland. A Niko Home Control installation with IP interface connected to your wireless home network is necessary for indoor control. For remote control, a Niko Home Control gateway needs to be installed between the IP interface and the local network. The installation needs to be upgraded using the Niko Home Control programming software version 1.4.5 (or more recent).
The minimum requirements for this app are iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3rd generation, iPad 1 or iPad mini and iOS version 5.0.
• Automatic IP detection.
• Simulation mode possible.
• Control from outside your home if gateway available and account created.
• Automatic adjustment on the screen of your iOS smartphone or tablet.
• Automatic rotation of the screen.
• Split window for tablets: manage your rooms on the left and control your installation on the right OR place two consumption readings next to one another.
All assigned/programmed actions are listed per location. Shuffle them around to prioritise your locations and actions. Change names or select a different symbol from the library. Remotely control your (dimmed) lights, ventilation, roll-down shutters, sun blinds or thermostat. Instant feedback.
Select your favourite actions from the complete list of actions. The name of the selected location is indicated under the name of the action.
View your live energy consumption or the live yield of your solar panels. Check your historic consumption of electricity, gas or water or the historic yield of your solar panels. View on daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis and immediately compare with the previous period. Convert to euros or pounds to view the related cost.
Check the notes and information of the installation, reset to the initial programming, modify your log-in data or view the support information.
Control your Niko Home Control installation while you are away from home with the new remote control service! (only works if you have a Niko Home Control gateway installed in your electrical cabinet)
• Create an account and register your gateway at www.niko.eu/remotecontrolservice.
• Set your log-in and password for the remote control service using the settings menu of the Niko Home Control app.
• Select a connection preference: WiFi and/or a mobile network.
• When (re)started, the app automatically searches for a WiFi hotspot. If there are none available, it connects via a mobile network.
• The status of your installation is automatically refreshed. Would you like more frequent status updates? Then press the refresh button or pull the screen downward.
• Feedback function: a rotating wheel indicates that your adjustment is being applied. Upon completion, you will receive a notification of the new status.
• Follow your live consumption by clearly highlighting the regularly measured values.
By downloading the iOS app for Niko Home Control, you accept the terms and conditions of the Niko Home Control app (iOS) which you can find on www.niko.eu under “Legal & privacy”.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Energy fixes and general bugfixing
The developer, Niko n.v., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 85.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Slovak, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Niko n.v.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.