Welcome to the all-new Noggin, the only subscription service where learning is led by the trusted characters your kids know and love. Noggin is brought to you by the experts at Nick Jr. with 30+ years of experience creating playful learning for preschoolers. When you subscribe to Noggin you’ll get access to an ever-expanding library of educational games and activities for kids ages 2+ developed by curriculum specialists. With 1,500+ ad-free full episodes and exclusive shorts of preschool favorites like PAW Patrol, Peppa Pig & Bubble Guppies — kids can go on fun learning adventures and explore math, science, literacy, music, manners, and more!
Here’s why Noggin is great for your preschooler:
• Trusted characters teach kids everything from ABCs and 123s to important life skills
• Totally safe. No ads, ever!
• Easy for kids to navigate so they can find their favorites without frustration
• New content added weekly!
• One subscription gives you access to the Noggin app on multiple devices
• Videos & games for hours of fun
• Your child’s favorite shows made interactive!
• Kids can swipe, tap, and even talk to their favorite characters as they learn
• Download videos so kids can watch & play them while offline or on the go!
• Math, literacy, and puzzle games will have kids using their noggin
• Coloring books featuring kids' favorite characters
Start Your Free Trial Today - cancel anytime
• First 7 days free and then $7.99/month until you cancel.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99/month when your trial ends
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Cancel your subscription in Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions
• Avoid auto-renew charges by canceling at least 24 hours before the end of your trial or current billing period
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/
NOGGIN offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control.
The all-new Noggin keeps getting better! In addition to our educational games, activities, and exclusive videos, we’ve expanded our library of ad-free full episodes to include Season 5 of Dora. Now there’s even more to explore! PLUS we’ve squashed a few bugs and made improvements to the experience. Thanks for choosing Noggin.
Ratings and Reviews
Great shows, but needs an update
Let me start by saying that I’m so happy there’s a huge selection of preschool shows for my boys, but there are a few major issues. First, every time an episode finishes, the app shuts down. Second, when you click on an episode and then back out, it shuts the app down. Third, when you click to open the app sometimes you have to shut it down and open it again to have it actually work.
If these issues are fixed this app will be perfect. We are moving across the country from MI to CA next year and are hoping these updates are made before then so we will not have to worry about these issues while driving.
Developer Response ,
Hello. The iOS issue has been fixed. Please update the iOS app to version 3.4.7 in the app store. If you continue to have problems, please reach out to tapping CONTACT US in the GROWN UPS section of the app or email email@example.com.
Great app, just one little bummer
My daughter and I love this app! It keeps her occupied when I need her to be. It’s educational and all her favorite characters. The only downfall, is it doesn’t seem to work without WiFi. I live in a rural area where good cell connection is hard to come by, and sometimes I would like to be able to bring the iPad and let her play games on a long drive. She always reaches for Noggin, but it never loads unless on perfect signal or WiFi. I would love to see an update that allows it to be played and watched without cell or WiFi service, or even work better on limited service. If I don’t have LTE it won’t work at all, not even 3-4G. Otherwise we love this app!
Won’t open on my iPad
We are planning a cross country move from NC to CA and want to make sure this app works for my daughter that is 2 years old. She absolutely love this app but right now it will only open on my iPhone but I will need to use it for GPS during the drive and will not be able to hand it back to her while driving. I downloaded the app onto this iPad as a solution but every time I tap on the app it shuts off after 2 sec of play so I can’t even into it to trouble shoot it. So far the app is a 5 star but I really do need it to work on this iPad, which It does say it is compatible with. So if there is any help on this please let me know what I can do
Developer Response ,
Hello. The issue has been fixed. Please update the app to version 3.4.7 in the app store. If you continue to have problems, please reach out to tapping CONTACT US in the GROWN UPS section of the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Viacom International Inc.
- 263 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- NOGGIN $5.99
- Unlimited Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.