NoiseGate is the first and only iOS application that focusses exclusively on the hazardous impact of noise pollution on health and mental wellbeing.
Building on noise recorded by users all around the world, NoiseGate's interactive heat map allows you to explore noise levels all around the globe on different levels of abstraction with detailed explanation of the potential impact on your health.
You can measure and calculate the actual noise level at your current location to provide additional insights to the global database and empower everyone to make better decisions on how to avoid high noise levels whenever possible.
NoiseGate not only empowers you to be aware of noise pollution but also to helps you to pursue a more mindful and healthy lifestyle with mental integrity being of upmost priority.
Use NoiseGate to be aware & escape noise pollution.
NoiseGate was developed at the Apple Developer Academy in Napoli, Italy.
NoiseGate is happy to announce the following updates:
- NoiseMeasurements are now stored in CloudKit
- Google Maps has been replaced by Mapbox
- The sections of the app can now be directly accessed from the Springboard
- Localisation for French has been added
- overall bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Moritz Philip Recke
- 22.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lucas Assis Rodrigues, Rany Azevedo, Maddalena Granata, Giselle Katics, Giovanni Monaco, Moritz Philip Recke
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.