• Write notes together with other users. When you collaborate with someone else, you tend to deliver better content.
• Add images, audio and video to your notes. Take pictures directly via NotezApp, record audio and video or choose from your library/gallery.
• Use NotezApp offline
• Share your location and see it anytime on the map.
• Instantly add files such as txt, docx, xls, pdf and zip.
• Share links from other applications and websites to your notes. Tweet text or links.
• Share note with user or with a team of users. Or create a public note and give the link to everybody.
• Merge two or more notes.
• Lock notes to prevent modifications of your important content.
• Organize notes in different categories by adding tags.
• Filter your note list to find notes by color, tag or team. Or filter notes to see only specific content in the note such as video, text, and other.
• Find your newly created or updated notes always ahead of your note list.
• Comment any type of content.
• See what changed in your notes - history shows all the text edits, who made the changes and the content before the change.
Access, saving and synchronization:
• Sync everything automatically across devices.
• Effortlessly access NotezApp. Log in via your Google, Facebook or Twitter account.
• Autosave notes.
• Use NotezApp securely from web browser at https://app.notezapp.com. It is a mobile-friendly website.
NotezApp meeting notes for Confluence®:
• Write the important things from your meeting and then instantly transfer them to your Confluence® meeting notes.
• No need to remember how much time the meeting took. Transfer your note right after the meeting and find it out with the automatic time tracing.
• Use Jira/Confluence style formatting and macros in your notes and transfer them to Confluence® without any necessity to edit.
• Work together with your co-workers while writing your meeting notes.
• If you use shared note, there is no need to add attendees. They are automatically transferred to Confluence® together with your note.
• Inform your customers and partners who don't have Confluence® access. Let them write in your notes and tell you what they think. Transfer their feedback to Confluence®.
• Use headings and horizontal lines in your notes, to find them split by the main topics when transferred to Confluence®.
Try Notezapp at https://app.notezapp.com/
Better UX experience
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.