not less but better is your digital coach on your way to healthy smartphone use. “Smartphone addiction” is omnipresent, and can have negative effects for our mental health. With nlbb, you learn healthy smartphone habits through techniques from behavioral psychology. Scientifically validated and developed by psychologists. Designed to fit your everyday life with bite-sized, interactive and guided training sessions. Regain control over your smartphone use. Say bye to "smartphone addiction", ciao digital detox, hello digital mindfulness. Hello omline.
Kevin, not less but better user:
"I have learned to notice senseless scrolling within a minute. Before not less but better it took me up to 30 minutes".
▶ THE BENEFITS OF NOT LESS BUT BETTER TRAINING
• Regain control: Get your unhealthy smartphone habits back in control. So that your phone supports you in your goals instead of distracting you from them. All without screen time tracker.
• Scientifically validated: not less but better was developed by our expert team of health psychologists in cooperation with the Freie Universität Berlin. The effectiveness of the training program was proven in a randomized controlled study.
• Tailored to your needs: Habits are personal. So should be your training. Choose from more than ten courses that are ideally suited to your goals.
• Simple and flexible: The training program is based on short sessions that you can complete anytime and anywhere. At your own pace.
▶ THIS IS HOW NOT LESS BUT BETTER WORKS:
• Techniques from behavioral psychology: The training concept is based on the methods of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). The techniques are proven to help you to reduce problematic smartphone use ("smartphone addiction" in the vernacular).
• Training plan: You learn these techniques in courses. A course has ten exercises, each of which takes about five minutes to complete. nlbb will introduce you to the basics step by step. Then you can choose courses from the library that fit your goals.
• Sessions: You’ll learn healthy smartphone use in interactive, guided and audio- and text-based exercises. One session per day, so you have enough space to practice in your daily life.
• Challenges: Apply what you’ve learned to your everyday life. This helps you to strengthen your new habits.
▶ WHAT YOU’LL GET IN THE PROGRAM:
• Strengthen mental skills such as digital mindfulness, resilience, impulse control and self-reflection: These skills are the foundation for lasting habit change. They’ll help you to break down bad habits and replace them with healthy ones.
- Unlimited access to all courses, like: Basics, Digital Mindfulness, Work in Flow, For Parents, Social Media, Video Bingewatching, News Consumption, Relationships, Online Dating, Online Porn and more.
- You are not alone: All courses are guided and designed to help you successfully change and maintain your habits.
- We don't judge you: We don't point the finger at you or call you a smartphone addict because that won't get you anywhere in the long run. We are all in the same boat.
▶ SUBSCRIPTIONS AND CONDITIONS
not less but better can be tested free of charge. In addition, we offer flexible subscription models that can be cancelled at any time:
The subscription is $8,99 / mo, or for limited time introduced for only $29,99 instead of $59,99 per year.
Do you have feedback? Feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now it's even easier to practice every day and stick to your program to build better habits: with reminders, you'll get notified when your next exercise is available. Beyond that, this version is also a little more lenient with the night owls amongst you, when it comes to making the next exercise available the next day. Even if you practiced only after midnight, you won't have to stay up late again and wait for your next exercise. We've also fixed a few bugs here and there.
Ratings and Reviews
Well-thought out help in coping with spending an increasing amount of time on our smartphones (especially in current pandemic). Love the design and how easy it is to integrate into every day life!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- mindamins UG
- 58.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- mindamins UG (haftungsbeschränkt) 2021 © All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription (Offer) $29.99
- Monthly Subscription $8.99
- Annual Subscription $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.