A long time has passed since the White City was washed from the face of Gaia – and the once magnificent Kingdom of Arcadia was shattered into hundreds of islands of the Uncharted Sea.
Four adventurers have set on a journey to restore the world to its former glory. Following rumors and prophecies, they have found a way into a mythical underground complex, Chronos Dungeon.
Deep down, hidden somewhere, lies the Paradigm Hourglass, an object powerful enough to alter history. Will you find the route to the bottom floor, and what challenges await you inside Chronos Dungeon?
A DUNGEON CRAWLER FOR ALL AGES
Oceanhorn: Chronos Dungeon is a dungeon crawler featuring four players couch co-op, inspired by 16-bit arcade classics. Fight side by side with your friends, or control all four heroes by yourself – will you make it to the bottom of Chronos Dungeon?
If this is your first game in the genre, don’t worry – Oceanhorn: Chronos Dungeon is easy to pick up even for newcomers and will keep you and your companions entertained for hours!
A NEW DUNGEON EVERY TIME
Randomized modifiers make each level unique, and each run unexpected. Heroes start every game with different stats, depending on the zodiac sign they’re bound to, and each of the four adventurers, Knight, Huntress, Grandmaster, and Mage, feels and plays differently. If less than four local players are available, the idle adventurers can be selected on the fly by any player.
A NEW CHAPTER IN THE OCEANHORN UNIVERSE
Oceanhorn: Chronos Dungeon is a new chapter in the Oceanhorn universe, set 200 years after Oceanhorn 2. Find out if our heroes can defeat Chronos, and change the course of history!
• Couch co-op multiplayer for up to four players
• 16-bit feeling, music, and sounds, updated to 2020
• Four classes to choose from or switch to on the fly, each with a different playstyle
• Infinite replayability: the dungeon reconfigures itself with new modifiers at each floor
• Massive boss battles
• Plenty of items to try out for maximum dungeon mayhem
Support: please mail email@example.com
The Hero's Path Update is now live! We've been hard at work to make Oceanhorn: Chronos Dungeon even better, thanks to your fantastic feedback!
In this new version, we're introducing:
• A brand new Character Progression system – gain XPs and conquer each hero's Skill Path!
• Skill Paths unlock each Character's latent potential and include absorbing damage, increasing reach and knockback effects, immunities, new upgraded attacks, and much more. Make your heroes faster, stronger, and more awesome as you negotiate each new floor of the dungeon
• Heroes' Traits are now explained in the Skill Path screen
• Better onboarding – Oceanhorn: Chronos Dungeon now has a welcoming introductory level and is overall a better experience for first-time players
• A new tab-based format for the menus: now everything has its tab, and all the essential info are at your fingertips
• On-screen instructions for joining local multiplayer games, enhanced by a revamped Character selection screen
• New level tiles and named dungeon floors make for more distinct challenges while adding lore details
• Easy mode added
• Enter the Skeleton Mage enemy!
• Want to know what something does before buying? – Shops now have item descriptions!
• Four new music tracks added
• Death is now more forgiving, and the Game Over screen includes juicy bits of lore
• UI tweaks and balance improvements all across the board
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cornfox & Brothers Ltd.
- 173.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020-2021 Cornfox & Brothers Ltd.
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.