Import your favorite Music and Play anywhere! Listen OFFLINE, No LIMITS!
● The easiest way to play offline music.
● Save music for offline access.
● Play offline–no internet or WiFi needed.
● Easily transfer tracks to iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
● Almost all the popular format is supported.
● .Mp3,.Flac,.wav, .caf, .wav, .aac etc.
● Add music to your favorite playlist.
● Beautiful design.
● Headphone control.
● Create & manage playlists.
● Powerful music player.
● Display album artwork.
● Playlist shuffle and repeat modes.
● Background music playback.
● Lockscreen control support.
“Download it now”
Terms of services: https://offlinemusicplayer.ltd/terms.html
# Resume bug fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Hard to organize
Could you make it to where you could select items then put all of those items into a folder instead on individually having to put them in a folder 1 at a time. Other than that the app works, like literally the best, all you need to do (if you don’t understand) like I did at first I didn’t understand but here’s how to do it,
1. If you click the button that says “import from apps” or something like that, you can click Apple Music or this other stuff, if your looking to do an individual song you can search up the song name, and download an emp3 file but be aware, many scams and acting like your device is harmed, but nothing happened to mine, so it’s obviously fake but find a real downloaded for the app you want and yeah, you get the jist of it, for “Apple music” you just click it and it imports your songs or playlist pretty good,
2. Well there really isn’t a step 2 it’s kinda simple to use, but I’ll come up with something,
The import from other devices (this isn’t step 2 there is no step 2 it’s just simple) anyway if you import from other devices you just have to connect the 2 devices and it’ll import it, so yeah hope you learned something, I did! There is no step 2, but anyway,
Could you add a button so you can do more than 1 song to add to a playlist, you can hit a select button then select all the songs you want then make a button that says [send to this playlist]
Developer Response ,
There is a select all button. You can select multiple tracks and press the share/send sign down left side. Tap it and you will get option to add to playlist.
The Monetization Here is Ludicrous
If they offered this app for a one-time price of say anywhere between $5-$10, I'd probably purchase the app. While I do appreciate that they offer a "Lifetime Price". I think the fact that it's $20 is just a little too steep for what is offered here. I just find the app to be a tad too bare bones to be asking twenty dollars for it.
As far as the subscription costs go, which, a subscription for a bare bones or any audio player app is beyond ridiculous I think. What do you really get for $2.99 a month for the life of you renting this program? You'll be paying forever for not very much as far as I can see here. Plus, apps such as this I don't believe lend themselves to warranting a rental fee and paying constantly for the life of you using this application. This isn't a service being offered here, it's an application and nothing more. Subscription plans being required for simple apps that are not services is just greedy by all reasonable and logical measures I think.
Sure, there might be an occasional update and very rarely, a modest new feature added. But, despite that I just cannot ever see any rational person looking at paying $2.99 a month for a simple audio player, for the life of them using and renting this app. To being anywhere near a sound or properly valued financial decision. Not unless you have more money on your hands than you do good sense in your brain.
Progressive 3rd-party music app
Once I figured out how to transfer music from my computer*, it was really easy to use. While this app relies on manual music management (which is a little more technical), I couldn’t even get my iPhone 12 plus max to interface with either a Mac or PC, so the relative ease of transferring music with this app is a definite win. I need to update the metadata for a significant portion of my library, and then it’s sort functions (Artist, Album, Genre) will work really well. I absolutely love that I can sort by genre! This app is way better than the stand-alone music app on my new Sony smart TV. I’ll probably buy the lifetime premium in the future. People forget you actually had to buy apps off the App Store not all the long ago, so I don’t have any issue paying for a quality app like this.
*When typing the app-generated IP address into your computer’s internet browser to transfer music from a Mac/PC on your home network, you need to type in “http://“ before the IP address. That is not included in the instructions.
Developer Response ,
Your feedback means a lot for us. Thank you very much.❤️
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Md Zakir Hossain
- 100.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Zakir Hossain 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Offline Music Premium Monthly $3.99
- Offline Music Premium Weekly $1.99
- OfflineMusic One Time Purchase $24.99
- Remove all Ads $2.99
- Weekly Premium $1.99
- Monthly Premium $3.99
- Life Time Purchase $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.