OneHour is a timer designed to minimise distraction when starting a timed activity. Rapidly set a time to be reminded, and get a head start on the important thing you need to focus on – the task or goal at hand.
Some of the ways our users are using OneHour:
- Read, exercise or meditate for a dedicated amount of time each day.
- Allocate time to focus on something to get done.
- Time-box meetings.
- Keep track of how much television your kids are watching.
- Note down how long your cooking is going to take.
When it’s time, OneHour gently reminds you with a notification, but does not interrupt you from your flow of activity should you choose to carry on with your task or activity.
Over time, you’ll build a little ritual of allocating time for the objective or task to focus your attention to, and be effortlessly primed for peak performance.
Wishing you many productive and happy timed sessions!
- Fixed a crash on some devices on iOS 11.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.