With this free Oslo Pass-app you can buy the official city card of Oslo. It offers free entry to more than 30 museums and attractions, free travel on all public transport in the city, discounts on sightseeing and special offers at restaurants and leisure activities.
• The Oslo Pass is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours. Reduced rated for children and seniors
• English language
• Map function of Oslo, showing all the offers
• Works both offline or online (updates and sharing must be done online)
• Buy one or multiple Oslo Passes in one purchase, and activate them on the same device
• Buy the Oslo Pass in advance if you want, and activate it when you arrive in Oslo (must be activated within one year after purchase)
• Can be purchased with an international credit card in the app
Combine the Oslo Pass-app with visiting our website visitoslo.com, which is a complete guide to Oslo and includes updated information about top attractions, sightseeing, restaurants, shopping, events, transport, hotels and the day-to-day event listings with concerts, festivals, theatre, tours, sporting events, exhibitions, markets, children’s events and more.
Media passes support was added.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An Essential App for a Solo Traveler
I was in Oslo for 5 days so I decided to buy the 72 hours pass for 745 KR Norwegian ($95 USD). Oslo Pass covers the best museums in the city and grants you the access for public transportations (zone 1, which basically where everything you’d want to see in Oslo is located).
For me, this is a great bargain! If you solo travel to Oslo, I highly recommend this app.
Rule of thumb: PLAN ahead where/what attractions you want to see BEFORE you activate the Oslo Pass.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.