This Application is applied to Mitsubishi remote control only. Mitsubishi remote control is possible to easily control various functions of Outlander PHEV by Wireless LAN.
- Outlander PHEV is necessary for using this Application.
- This Application is applied to Outlander PHEV only.
- Outlander PHEV communicates with Wireless LAN devices by this Application. Baud rate and communication distance vary depending on radio wave, barrier object, and parking situations.
- Please choose the correct app to install in your vehicle.
* If you have a parking brake lever and 10 digits password, please use this App ("OUTLANDER PHEV").
* If you have a parking brake lever and 14 digits password, please use "OUTLANDER PHEV I" App.
* If you have a parking brake switch, please use "OUTLANDER PHEV II" App (has not released in some countries).
* You can download "OUTLANDER PHEV I" App and "OUTLANDER PHEV II" App from "Developer Apps"
- Please see the details below.
[Note] (November 6, 2017)
Improvement regarding third party's access to the Mitsubishi Remote Control on the Outlander PHEV is now ready.
Please contact your nearest Mitsubishi Dealer for the detail.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to our customers.
Ver. 1.4.0 (January 11, 2016)
Fixes issue that Timer Charge does not work.
Ratings and Reviews
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- 24.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Mitsubishi Motors Corporation.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.