MONITOR ALL YOUR SERVERS, COMPUTERS AND NETWORK DEVICES
Get the full picture and respond quickly to issues. Patch management, remote control, network discovery, all built into one beautiful and easy-to-use solution. It can all be done directly from you phone, tablet or through our web dashboard.
Use your smartphone to:
• Stop, start or restart services
• Patch vulnerable application
• Spot unreachable issue
• Reboot troubled servers
• Built-in remote control
• Install applications
• Run scripts
And much more...
To use this app you must have a Panorama9 account.
GET STARTED IN NO TIME
Got a minute? That’s how long it takes to deploy and install a small, lightweight agent on all of your devices.
Within minutes you are provided with detailed information about your IT environment.
IT administration is complex but we make your job easier. Automatically discover devices and services in your IT environment. Remote install applications and run scripts. Everything you need in one comprehensive tool.
KEEP EVERYONE HAPPY
Downtime is unacceptable. Panorama9 foresees problems so you can be proactive instead of reactive. When things do go wrong you are notified instantly and can take action before your users notice anything.
SECURE YOUR ASSETS
Your security is only as strong as the weakest link - we'll tell you where that is. Plus we update your machines automatically, track lost assets, spot suspicious network traffic, and keep everyone safe.
- Many design tweaks
- Display peripheral devices such as printers, firewalls, storage devices, etc.
- Manually add a device to monitor
- Mark an issue as resolved
- Add manually discovered issues to the P9 system
Device specific new features:
- Run a script (from your script repository)
- Install applications such as Google Chrome, Adobe Reader, Oracle Java, etc.
- Suspend notifications during maintenance work
- Edit/set alias name (to easily identify a device)
- Broadcast message to logged in user
- Invalid password during login could result in Two-Factor authentication prompt
- Disable Wake-on-LAN option when device is roaming
- Fixed suspended notification check
- Fixed launch P9 Connect remote control session
Ratings and Reviews
I have this installed on several machines. The desktop web portal is much more capable than the app itself. The app provides useful information, but does not allow you to begin patching vulnerabilities from inside the app. The only things you can functionally do inside of the app are: Start/Stop/Restart certain services, restart the device, or attempt to remote into the machine. The app leaves much to be desired, but overall, it isn’t terrible.
Excellent tool for I.T.
I manage about 50 computers for several companies. Panorama9 meets all my needs at a reasonable price.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.