Pain Diary was founded and designed by developers in Office Profit Enhancement Services with the help of an Orthopedic Hand Specialist Team to give everyone access to their health and pain-related data. Most Hand Specialists recommend that patients maintain a pain diary to keep track of their progression and we took it to the next level by making it digitally available for you so that you can carry it on your smartphone, review, edit, and share it with anyone at any time.
Pain Diary is a simple and easy-to-use app for anyone, who wants to record, map, and track their symptoms and improvements. Using a user-friendly interface, Pain Diary has a variety of tools to help you record the severity and frequency of the pain and symptoms, pain rating, etc. You can easily generate and share Pain Records (single or multiple) as a PDF document to your physician, family, and friends. Generated Pain Records are simple and easy to understand. Our goal is to help you better manage your pain by making all the pain-related data accessible and under your control to improve your quality of life.
• Capture photographs of the problematic area (such as hand, wrist, fingers, etc.,) to give your health provider a clear idea of how the area looked when a pain event happened.
• Place “X” marks to pinpoint the pain points and draw pain islands to highlight a particular area with pain and symptoms.
• Record the important medical/clinical findings such as severity, frequency, type of symptoms, type of pain, type of sensation, and pain score/rating.
• Type a note to describe a particular pain event with additional details such as how it happened, when it started, what made it worse, and what made it better.
• Record voice messages for your physician (leave no details behind) to provide you a better healthcare management.
• Share Pain Records with those who are caring for you such as your physician, family, and friends to monitor how your pain and symptoms are improving.
• See all your Pain Records using our History or Calendar tab to track your progress over time.
• Create, review, edit, or delete your Pain Records anytime.
• Create and manage your Health Profile to see all your health metrics and pain-related data in one place.
Learn more about Pain Diary at www.opesgroups.com/pain-diary
OPES Groups does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
All of the opinions expressed within the Pain Diary: For Hand Pain app and within the provided links are those of their authors and not necessarily those of OPES Groups. The educational information is only for educational purposes and does not constitute, and should not be interpreted as, medical advice or opinion. We strongly recommend you to seek a doctor’s advice in addition to using this app and before making any medical decisions.
To learn more, read Section 1 from our EULA by visiting https://www.opesgroups.com/pain-diary-license
Bug fixes and optimizations.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arunmozhi S
- 44.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Office Profit Enhancement Services