Ever wondered what colors go with a color you chose? Had trouble choosing colors while building a website or painting? Well, me too! Palettify was built to solve that issue. It will tell you some colors that could go well with a color you choose. You can copy the color code as HEX or RGB, and even save the palette as an image!
Palettify uses an internal color matching algorithm that is based on color theory. It doesn't have any ads or ask for unnecessary permissions. It also does not share what color you choose with anyone.
Here're couple of cool features of the app:
- Search for colors using HEX or RGB values
- Copy the color code to your Clipboard
- Choose a random color if you want some inspiration
- Export a color palette as an image file, and save it to your Photo Library
- Review how your colors look in real life with a feature to build a sample website with the colors in your palette.
- Save/Bookmark a color palette if you think you've hit jackpot
- Completely supports Dark Mode
- Multilingual. Currently has translations for: English (U.S.), English (International) and French (Canada).
If you have any feedback, please feel free to email me! I'm also looking for folks who speak other languages, so if you want the app localised in your language, shoot me an email!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works exactly how you’d want it to
Great app as it does everything you’d expect. Only issue I have with it is on my 6s the app looks a bitted crowded and some of the elements overlap.
- Abinodh Otharamannil Thomaskutty
- 10.6 MB
- Graphics & Design
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Abey Thomas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.