Paper Mines is a very difficult skill game that puts your reaction time to the test. You control a mine cart through a charming paper diorama made of more than 400 handmade parts.
Paper Mines is a casual game. There is no story, just buckle up and go.
You’re steering a mine cart down alpine slopes and through dark mines. Steering the mine cart is simple. You can brake, duck your head and hang on to ropes.
The game uses a random generator to create a new world for every ride. Each ride is unique and you have to react fast because you never know what’s coming next.
The game is difficult! There are no checkpoints. If you hit an obstacle, you have to start your ride all over again.
In level one, the landscape only consists of small hills and valleys. But each level adds additional landscape elements to the world. With each level the world becomes more complex and challenging, yet also more beautiful.
The acoustics are minimalistic and relaxing. No music, just the rattling of the wheels, the tweeting of the birds, the chirping of the crickets and the noise of a warm summer breeze.
Paper Mines is a premium game and without ads or in-app purchases. You just pay once and you can play as often, as long and anywhere you want.
Play Paper Mines and
enjoy a unique and challenging ride!
- 20 levels
- Landscape made of more than 400 handmade parts
- A new and randomly generated world for each round
- Real physical movement
- Minimalistic sound
- Day and night cycle
- Four landscape styles (Paper, Wood, Gray Paper, Silhouette)
- Three levels of difficulty
- Paper Mines is a premium game without ads or in-app purchases
- New obstacles.
- New level description.
- Minor improvements.
- Graphonium Unternehmergesellschaft haftungsbeschraenkt
- 29.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Graphonium Unternehmergesellschaft haftungsbeschraenkt
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.