Paperless Music is a powerful, easy to use music reader that manages all of your sheet music, guitar tabs, fake books, and scores. Enjoy the convenience of having your entire music library with you for any occasion.
Build and organize your library:
• Import PDF files from virtually anywhere, such as Files, iCloud, Safari, AirDrop, Mail, and document sources from other apps on your device like Dropbox.
• Import images from your photos and camera.
• Edit images with nondestructive cropping and adjustments for brightness, contrast, and saturation.
• Create collections for organizing groups of music. Collections can be used for just about anything, like grouping together music for a performance, or for making a virtual binder or book.
• Set the title, composer, genres, key, duration, web link, and notes for any music document.
• Set the title and tags for any collection.
• Filter and search to quickly find the music or collection you’re looking for.
• Search using Spotlight. Find and launch right into your music even when the app isn’t running (on compatible devices).
Practice and perform:
• Turn pages by swiping left and right, by moving the slider at the bottom of the screen, or by jumping directly to a document within a collection.
• Turn pages directly within a document’s icon by swiping left and right.
• Optionally use a Bluetooth page turner, such as those from Coda Music Technologies, PageFlip, and AirTurn.
• Use the pencil and highlighter tools to write on your music.
• Add text with options for size, rotation, color, font, and justification.
• Drag and drop symbols to add fingerings, dynamics, accidentals, and more to your music.
• Add links to jump from one page to another, making it easy to follow repeats and jumps, with a configurable delay to help when your hands are busy.
• Use the low-latency metronome with options for sound, visuals, and accent.
• View music in portrait or landscape mode. When in landscape, see two pages side-by-side.
• Use split screen to use another app alongside (on compatible devices).
• Aside from importing music from remote sources, no network access is required throughout the app, allowing you to perform in any environment.
Share and archive:
• Share your music and collections with other Paperless Music users, with or without your annotations.
• Share music in native format to preserve all information, or share in PDF format for general sharing and printing.
• Archive your library to easily back up, restore, or transfer everything to another device.
Paperless Music has no ads, no in-app purchases, no subscriptions, and no accounts are required.
• Add support for the latest iPad models.
• When adding music to a collection, allow filtering by genre and key.
• For larger devices running in landscape mode, list a collection’s music in two columns.
• Fix an issue with PDF export that affected some devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you! This app is perfect — works great, looks great, is flexible and full-featured, is smooth and intuitive to use. I also appreciate the clean uncluttered interface. I’m using it for choral singing, and also with a foot pedal page turner for instrumental music. I’m planning on gradually transferring all my scores, fake books, etc. A great value at a fair price.
Love the App
I like this app for playing worship music on Sunday and not having to worry about shuffling papers. One suggestion I have is to make the ability to enlarge the page and save it in the enlarged format.
Developer Response ,
To enlarge (crop) a page, long press the document's icon, select Edit, tap the page you want to enlarge, select Edit Image, then crop and save. Thanks for sharing your feedback.
Excellent for Music
Great application for music charts. Om my iPad, it is used with a Bluetooth page turner for a hands free operation. Makes reading charts while playing so much easier.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.