This ultimate guide was created to reveal the best independent coffee shops, coffee houses and cafes in Paris, all serving locally roasted premium-quality speciality coffee. All Coffee(In)Touch™ cafes are personally selected by our expert panel, who pick out hidden gems and individual café features, then provide expert roundups.
The Coffee(In)Touch Guide database is continually refreshed as experts re-review and search for the new. Evaluating by criteria such as coffee quality, dessert quality, food quality and atmosphere — they’ve built up a highly descriptive coffee map of Paris.
Coffee(In)Touch Guide highlights:
* The App is completely offline and does not require internet connection to view maps, coffee shop profiles, lists and ratings
* Database is guaranteed to be up-to-date and dynamic with instant data update notifications within the App
* Map view or list view clearly show nearby cafes
* Time-saving functionality shows only cafes that are open at that time
* Coffee shops can be compared in a unique way: a deck of cards that can be shuffled, spread out or viewed as a list
* Enhanced search functionality includes search by café name, postal code, address, closest tube station, attraction or Paris district
* Sort by length of time to travel to cafe, top rated, coffee quality and dessert quality
* Top 25 coffee houses expertly selected and updated regularly in response to ratings and reviews
* Detailed profiles show name, address, phone that can be instantly dialled, opening hours, WiFi availability, map location, professional photos, expert roundup and ratings
* Submit reviews, rate coffee shops and take photos — all within the App
1. Coffee shop database updates
2. Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.