Download your Park District app to access all the information you need at the touch of a button. The app is your destination for:
• Virtual Passes – Add all your passes to your app for quick and easy scan-ins at Rosewood Beach, Hidden Creek AquaPark, and the Rec Center.
• Sports & Group Fitness Schedules – Check game times and locations, and your favorite fitness class times.
• Facility Information & Conditions – Access facility hours, locations, contacts, and timely information such as a time change or an emergency closure due to weather.
• Interactive Map – Search our map by park name or amenity. Looking for a playground appropriate for a 5-year-old or an excellent place to catch a fish --- we’ve got it. Each park page includes the street address, hours, size, and even the park’s history.
• Registration – View program options and register right from your app.
• Events & Meetings – There is always something going on at your Park District – get a comprehensive listing of events and important meetings, including details and locations. You can even favorite an event or add it to your electronic calendar.
• Push notifications – You choose the types of information you want to receive so you will never miss an important update or message.
• Promotional Coupons - Exclusive only to our app users! Receive valuable coupons from businesses in Highland Park and the Park District.
Add presenting sponsor: Highland Park Bank & Trust
Ratings and Reviews
Not a very good app
Like others, I just get a black screen instead of a home page and facility conditions.
Everything else just redirects me to the PDHP website, so I’m not sure what the point of this app is.
This new version is awful. The Home Screen is all black. The drop down does not include the exercise schedule, and I can’t find it. Plus, it deleted my virtual pass, which was on the prior version. This version is useless, at least on my iPad.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the experience you had with the new version and the issues you ran into! This is the first complaint we've received over an upgrade as our other users across all devices had no problems. As such, I'd be happy to help you out and try and get to the bottom of what went wrong with your upgrade to try and get your app back working correctly.
As a "clean slate refresh" it'd be worth a quick try to delete and re-install the application, to see if that alone solves your problem. But if you're seeing a black home page, its likely your device is blocked from connecting to the home page either and if you reach out I can help you get that squared away. Sorry again for your issue
Home Screen black
My Home Screen is black. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app and black screen is still there. All notifications and permissions are approved and open. And still the black screen is there. Now what?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Invex Design LLC
- 74.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Park District of Highland Park