The newest release of the Parkedin™ app makes it easier than ever to pay for and reserve parking. Now available at select gated and non-gated parking lots across Canada, Parkedin™ lets you set up your profile and pay using your credit card.
Not only can you pay for and reserve your parking, but the Parkedin™ app will also notify you 5 minutes before your parking time expires and let you add time if required. It will also notify you of upcoming reservations and let you extend reservations.
The Parkedin™ app also makes it easy to find nearby parking lots that offer Parkedin™. The parking lot locator lets you search for parking by current location (GPS), address and location ZONE ID.
To pay for parking at non-gated parking lots, look for the Parkedin™ location ZONE ID posted on parking signs or parking meters throughout the parking lot. Enter the ZONE ID to initiate and pay for parking.
To pay for parking at gated parking lots, scan the QR code on the ticket you obtained upon entry and follow the payment prompts. Insert the ticket at the exit gate terminal for an automatic exit.
Parkedin™ can also be used to activate a new HPASS, add usages and add up to 5 cards to an existing HPASS account. Available at select healthcare institutions across Canada.
The following features are available in the most up-to-date version of the Parkedin™ app:
· Pay for parking at gated and non-gated parking lots that offer Parkedin™
· Pay using your credit card, Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit
· Receive a reminder via email 5 minutes before your parking session expires
· Receive a reminder via email 10 minutes before a parking reservation
· Extend your current parking session and/or parking reservation using your mobile phone
· Search for nearby parking lots with Parkedin™ using your current location (GPS) or by entering a specific address
· Receive parking receipts directly to your email inbox
· Set up a profile, store vehicle license plates and payment methods
· View your parking transaction history
· Register a new HPASS account, add usages and add up to 5 cards to an existing HPASS account
For help with the Parkedin™ mobile app, please visit https://parkingsupport.ca/#parkedin
For app support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot respond to comments left in reviews.
Precise ParkLink and applicable organizations offering Parkedin™ remind you that using your mobile phone (or any handheld device) while driving is unsafe and illegal in Canada. Pullover or have a passenger do the navigating.
Powered by Precise ParkLink – Canada’s parking industry leader.
New features that enhance the user experience including:
1. The ability to scan a QR code in the app to begin a parking session
2. In-app customer assistance feature
This update also includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't even work
App crashes as soon as I try to hit the country in billing address as guest. Making the whole app useless.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review the Parkedin™ mobile app.
Since the date of your review, several updates have been released to improve the efficiency of the app. To receive these updates, please download the most recent version. We will continue to launch regular updates to improve the Parkedin™ user experience.
Thank you, Precise ParkLink Inc.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Precise ParkLink Inc.
- 32.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Precise ParkLink Inc.