- Compatibility to Cottage Garden added
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoy the game but it keeps getting stuck
Love the game; it's one of my favorites! When I play online games with other players I keep getting stuck on one game... I can't switch to make a move on the others. I have to completely shut down and restart my iPad to reset the game.
Fun but lacks instructions
The game seem fun even though I am still not sure how to play (after completing the tutorial three or four times). I clicked on everything in the app but couldn't find the rules; rules might be a nice thing to have in a board game app.
Some things that aren't clear:
- I don't know when I'll get buttons to spend or why I'll get x number of buttons in a given turn. I'm always surprised when I don't have any buttons at the start of a turn.
- Buttons get dropped into and removed from a piggy bank, not sure why a specific amount goes in or out.
- There are three numbers at the bottom of the screen for each player. The left-most number is the number of empty squares, that much I've figured out. The other two (including one that's a negative number) I've no idea about. Clicking on the numbers doesn't bring up any sort of explanation.
The tutorial is very light, some concepts are skipped or glossed over. Since this is a board game the rules are already written down, they just need to be adapted to the app.
The game would be more fun if I knew what was going on. Ticket to Ride is a great app/board game and game play is clearly explained in the app, if you need an example of how to explain a game.
Developer Response ,
you get buttons every time your marker goes over a button space on the timeline. The amount you get depends on the number of buttons on your blanket.
Regarding the numbers: Holes, 7x7 bonus and current score (holes + buttons). Every hole costs you 2.
It is however explained in the Tutorial (step 15/20). Cheers
I randomly found out about this game and love it. It’s honestly just a relaxing game. I admit I had to do the tutorial twice. It’s not really all that difficult to understand there are just quite a few moving parts to the game and I couldn’t figure out what the medium level Ai always had so many buttons!
- Asmodee Digital
- 119.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital, developed by Digidiced and created by Lookout Games
- In-App Purchases
- Space $0.99
- Kawaii $0.99
- Pirates $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.