Let your dog stay with a real family while you're away. Find a reliable dog walker to walk your dog while you're at work, or search for a loving pet sitter to visit your home to feed the cats.
Pawshake connects pet parents with thousands of trusted and experienced pet sitters and dog walkers in over 15 countries (and counting), including Australia, UK, Canada, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and many European countries.
To get started, download the app and start your search for the perfect sitter. Contact and meet sitters for free before booking.
Pawshake for owners:
• Browse five-star-rated pet sitters in your neighbourhood.
• Detailed pet sitter profiles - learn more about them, their experience and qualifications.
• Vetted pet sitters - each sitter profile is manually checked to ensure they meet our high standards.
• Free contact and meet and greets (no subscription fees!).
• Found the perfect match? Book and pay securely straight from your mobile device.
• Read and write reviews to help other pet parents in finding a great sitter.
• Get daily updates from your pet sitter
• All bookings on Pawshake is covered by The Pawshake Guarantee which includes free veterinary coverage.
• For added security, sitters will only get paid after the booking is complete.
Pawshake for pet sitters:
• Accept or decline bookings on the go.
• Check and manage upcoming reservations.
• Instant notifications and alerts (check out the friendly woof!).
• Fast and reliable messaging system.
• One-click photo sharing and photo update reminders.
• Update your calendar and availability.
• Edit profile, photos and description.
• Easy access to contact information and message history.
Pet parents rely on Pawshake for home dog boarding, dog sitting, doggy day care, dog walking, cat sitting, small animal sitting and house sitting services. Pawshake sitters are experienced pet lovers who will look after your pet just like you would.
Download the app to find a loving sitter or dog walker today.
Learn more about Pawshake by going to Pawshake.com and visit your country website.
Please note, pet sitter applications can only be submitted through our website. However, we're currently not accepting any more pet sitter applications until 2021.
Thank you for using the Pawshake app.
Please update the app to ensure you have the latest version and access to new features and big fixes.
If you have any questions or feedback while using our app, we would love to hear from you. Your feedback is very important to us and we can help resolve any questions or issues faster through firstname.lastname@example.org
- New inbox screen
- Stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best service ever!
We had some bad luck with boarding our animals, and traveling anywhere over night was something we had to plan out months in advance for our pets. Pawshake has changed my life, I can travel worry free, book last minute, and most of all our pets are calm and happy when we arrive back. Absolutely amazing service every time!
Solid app and great service, a few very annoying quirks
This service is really great and convenient, and the app is mostly solid and does a pretty good job for the scheduling, reservation, and payment experience. The chats and notifications, though, are annoyingly quirky. They’re getting better (e.g. these features are more reliable than they were - at some point I was using SMS for with sitters instead of the app because it was so unpredictable - and they now support emojis) but 1) the messages thread in a strange way and default to the “not booked yet” outdated messages, and 2) they erratically notify you of messages on your profile page, where it makes no sense. It’s too bad the chat threading isn’t better (just by person is probably fine, like SMS’s, rather than by reservation!), because it’s where I spend 80% of my in-app time and it’s super annoying, but it’s still a great service overall.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's really encouraging to us that you see us improving, and we will always continue to do our best to give our users what they want. Thanks for your continuous support :)
Great concept, not so great execution
The app is a great concept, and there are some quality pet sitters on the app. But there are some issues with the app. For one, it’s slow to pick up on me opening up the message and says on another page that I have an unread message, which then shows the new message on home. Really annoying since it takes more than one swipe when it should be one.
The app should also be more vigilant on the sitters. I interviewed one that hadn’t been on the app for nearly a year. Another one that seemed like she was trying to expose her dog in much need of rehabilitation with my dogs that have no experience with such an anxious dog when she’s meant to be caring for mine.
One positive thing I will say and end with is that I did find a quality sitter ultimately.
- Pawshake, Inc.
- 300.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Pawshake
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.