Organize your documents digitally. Just scan them and tag them with PDF Archiver.
• Scan all incoming documents and save them on your computer/iCloud Drive.
• Put the original paper documents in a folder, sorted by year. Don't care about bills/insurance papers etc. Just leave all of them in a box.
• Open the PDF Archiver and start tagging. Your documents will be moved to your Archive folder.
This structure is independent from your OS and filesystem and makes it very easy to search files ...
• ... by tag via a searchterm like: "_tagname", starting with _
• ... by description via a searchterm like: "-descriptionword", starting with -
• ... by tag or description via a searchterm like: "searchword", starting with the term
Just write a GitHub issue or send an E-Mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
PDF Archiver is an Open Source project (https://github.com/PDF-Archiver/PDF-Archiver). Contributions and feature requests are welcome!
AppStore name change
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Julian Kahnert
- 4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2018 Julian Kahnert
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $0.49
- Yearly Subscription $3.49
- Small Donation $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.