PDF to Excel by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable Excel (xlsx) files on your iPad.
Convert PDF to Excel with a simple tap. Convert the entire document, range of pages or select and mark specific areas in a page to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPad.
PDF to Excel converts PDF files into Excel workbooks by converting the PDF into a spreadsheet that contains data in tabulated rows and columns Every page in a PDF file is converted into an equivalent sheet in the resulting Excel file.
PDF to Excel also provide detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. You can convert the entire PDF file or specify a range of pages to convert to the Excel (xlsx) format. PDF to Excel has an in integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable Excel (xlsx) files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Mark just the area within the page to convert. You can convert just the selected are to Excel, JPEG or PNG images even
* Select an area of interest and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically
* Cloud Services integration allows you to transfer files between your DropBox/OneDrive account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to upload and download files between your computer and iPad
* Use standard Pinch in/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in Excel and other spreadsheet software
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPad that can accept Excel files.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to Excel by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.
- Adding a single PDF file now automatically previews the file
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Biggest waste of money! All it managed to do was import grid lines and ZERO content. I want my money back!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Recosoft Corporation
- 48.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Recosoft Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.