PDFZone provides automation based on your PDF files content.
It can automatically rename your PDF files' based on their content, from predefined zones. It can also extract the desired content to useful data (CSV). In seconds.
Give PDFZone multiple PDFs of the same type, and it will smartly extract the data you need (from predefined zones) to a CSV file.
It can also rename your PDF files according to the extracted values.
Examples of use:
- Batch rename a lot of PDF files based on their dates, provider, ... or any data of your choice in the content of each PDF.
- Suppose you want to have the total amount of your electricity invoice for every month of the last ten years. Tell PDFZone once where is the total amount, then give all your invoices (PDF) to PDFZone. The app will find the total amount for every invoice, you can then extract the results to a CSV file and use the data in the software of your choice (Excel, accounting, ...).
Easy & powerful, spare a lot of time!
Integrate with other software thanks to the Command-Line Interface (CLI)
Visit https://www.pdfzone.app for more details or a video demo.
1) Define WHAT to extract (ex: invoice number, date, total, stock value, taxes, ...)
2) Define WHERE to extract: drop a PDF and select the zone where to extract. Repeat this for as many model as you need.
3) Extract from a massive number of PDFs
4) Either :
- Export the data to a CSV file, then import in the app of you choice (Excel, accounting app, ...).
- Rename the files according to the extracted values (new since v2.0)
- PDFZone recognizes text, numbers and dates (new since v3.0)
- PDFZone adapts to variations due to scanned PDFs.
- With the "Trusted Neighbour" functionality, you can also extract values that might not always be at the same position (ex: the total of an invoice which position is below the items, the number of which may vary).
- Save your configuration for re-use.
I hope you enjoy PDFZone!
Note: The free version allows you to automate a limited number of PDFs per batch (at one time). It is possible to have an unlimited access with the Pro version of PDFZone. Premium version can be obtained in app either via a lifetime licence or a yearly subscription. This also supports my work and all the free updates with new features to come.
V3.0! Smarter, better, faster, stronger!
- PDFZone can now recognize dates, numbers and text. This allows, for example, to transform the date to the format of your choice for the automatic renaming.
- Improved UX (zone selection)
- Now handling the case where two files would be renamed with the same name
- Improved performances
- Other various improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great software for running a real estate business!
For our real estate business we receive hundreds of PDF documents every month - invoices, owner statements, mortgage / lender statements the list goes on and on.
This software allows us to label the names of these documents automatically in batch mode using the content it extracts from inside the actual PDF - this is a game changer and saves us countless hours every month we would otherwise be naming these files manually.
I can't recommend it highly enough!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is great to read that PDFZone helps your business!
PDFZone 3 best app
I am an expert in Biology-Microbiology and my projects and my data are always in PDF format.
Before I found difficulties in processing millions of PDFs that I have ... but currently thanks to this new version of PDFZone 3 the processing of my PDF documents becomes easy and simple. PDFZone 3 allows me to rename and label my PDFs automatically and easily, which therefore saves me more time.
The PDFZone 3 application is fast and does not use my RAM and CPU of my Macbook pro.
I highly recommend PDFZone 3 for each Mac OSx user.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this review 👍🏻. I’m very glad to know that PDFZone helps you with your work. 👋🏻
- iSolid SPRL
- 7.2 MB
macOS 10.13.2 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 iSolid Apps
- In-App Purchases
- PDFZone PRO $39.99
- PDFZone PRO $27.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.