Peg and Pog: Swedish 4+
Learn Swedish for Kids
* Editor's Choice - Children's Technology Review - Peg and Pog *
Plenty of fun and giggles in this Swedish learning game for kids. It has been designed especially to help your child learn everyday vocabulary as they play and is ideal for young learners at home or in school.
PEG AND POG – AWARD-WINNING DESIGN
• Editor's Choice by Children's Technology Review
• All Time Best by Children's Technology Review
• A Parents' Choice Recommended Award 2019
• Educational App Store 5 Star Award
• Teachers With Apps Certification Award 2018-2019
Join Peg, Pog and Cosmo, their loveable cat, as they journey into space, dress up in adorable clothes, swim in the ocean, and so much more. Learn new words and how they sound, as you build beautiful, animated scenes full of characters, animals, and objects. This Swedish language learning game for kids comes with original native speaker audio and there are plenty of free resources to support your child's learning on our website too!
EXPLORE & PLAY
Play dress up, go shopping and fly in a hot air balloon. Explore the ocean, go on a sleigh ride and meet a helpful penguin. Travel into space, tidy the bedroom and go to a birthday party with a rather special guest DJ.
Observe, ask questions and make guesses about the characters, animals and objects in a scene. Is Pog happy or sad? Does Peg like the hat? What’s a snorkel for? Why is the owl so white?
LEARN WORDS & SOUNDS
Tap on a character, animal or object to listen to the word and hear its sound. Each scene has a slide-show where kids can see the objects and how they are spelled and sound.
• Adorable interactive characters.
• Pretend play in 8 beautifully illustrated scenes.
• Cute animations.
• Play dress-up with hundreds of possible outfits!
• Over 170 different spoken words.
• Original native speaker audio.
• Safe, easy-to-use and kid-friendly.
• Perfect for preschoolers and grandparents alike!
• Play in peace! No in-app purchases or 3rd party advertising.
• Play wherever! No Wi-Fi or Internet required.
• COPPA and GDPR compliant.
We have the utmost respect for you and your child’s privacy. We do not collect or share any personal information about your child. We do not allow third party advertising.
We are artists, engineers and educators. We create beautiful, fun and immersive digital play experiences that stimulate the imagination and encourage children to discover and engage with the world around them.
Visit us: https://kenikeni.com
Follow us: https://twitter.com/kenikenitoys
Like us: https://facebook.com/kenikenitoys
Pin us: https://pinterest.com/kenikenitoys
Believe in the magic of play.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
There is no sound at all on the Swedish form of this app! Money back please. What a waste of space.
Developer Response ,
Hi rabbitabby. We are sorry to hear that you cannot hear any sound. This is very unusual indeed, but don't worry, it may be to do with your device audio settings. In the first instance, may we suggest that you check that your device is not in "silent mode". Please note that you may still hear audio in other apps when in "silent mode" since we don't override any device audio settings. Please let us know how you get on and whether you require any further assistance by writing to us at: email@example.com. Thanks. Team Kenikeni.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kenneth Rutherford
- 176 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2020 Kenikeni Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.